Chapter 24: The Chance Of a Lifetime

RAVEN(Raven's P.O.V.)

It was getting late as we finally left the beach the sunset swirled in the mist of darkness. Adam told me he was picking me up at 8 but we all know it takes more than two hours for a girl to get ready.

Lilian was taking me to get this halter dress I looked at online at my favorite store.Which today has a 75% off SALE! I could feel my cheeks turn red from excitement.

It was perfect and with it I know our date with be the perfect chance to start over. My heart aches thinking about starting over in my own little world and not the big world In which I've did starting over once before. Lilian starts jumping and singing as loud as she can turning the only song she plays on repeat as loud as she can.

"Give it to me I'm worth it!" She taps on the steering wheel shaking her head to the beat and for a moment it makes me think about Eric when we play little Einsteins on the radio.

He screams the words he knows and claps like nobody's watching then he looks up at you with his eyes making you believe that the world can still give you hopes and dreams. I wake out of my day dream to see a unfamiliar store not the one that looked like it held MY HALTER DRESS. I felt myself getting infuriated.

"Why are we here?" I felt my voice crack in a mixture of screaming and trying to stay calm. Lilian looks at me with a smirk " We're getting your playboy outfit silly." She turns the car off and starts walking towards the store "LILIAN WE"RE SUPPOSE TO GET MY DRESS!" I scream rushing after her.

Sadly the cheer leading running hasn't been helping at all because I'm out of breath by the time I make it to the store door. Lilian pats my shoulder making the blood rush up to my head faster I flip my hair up shrugging her arm off in the process. "Take a breath you don't look cute when your tired." She laughs opening the door for me.

I wanted to make her eye black but I felt like I ran a marathon. "I got your dress shipped to the house with a pair of strappy closed toe heels from my one and only shoe stylist" She scaled the store until she found something

"You...you made me run after you and you could have just told me that." I grab my side and walk up by her "Why tell you when that was the best shit I've seen all year." she continues almost crying from her laughing so hard " I wish I could have had that on camera" I frown waiting for her to finish

"Literally I didn't know if you were going to bite me or talk" she starts coughing and I grin "That's what you get." I blow my breath on her making her hair sway and she fakes dying "Ewww come on lets get your Lingerie costume and go." She wipes at her face like a fly was attacking her.

She picks out 3 pieces "What's the point of a Slut party we're basically naked to all the guys who will also be basically naked?" I ask "I'm not really comfortable with my body showing off like a piece of meat to guys." I put my arm around my body "It's like welcoming an orgy to happen." Lilian pushes the clothes in my hand

" Look it's fun we're young and beautiful people and besides only specific sophomores like mu ah and up can enter the party so no crimes even if we tried" now go change you only have an hour before we can get home and make u pretty for Adam."

I take a deep breath and look at Lilian one more time Finally I walk in the dressing room and look at them

The first I tried on was a full black lacy top corset with black stockings, a choker and black boots I walk out to show Lilian and she barely blinks "No , You look like a witch but a hot witch of course."

I laugh to show agreement then walk back in and put on pink and black corset but as soon as I felt it on my body I knew it wasn't the one.

"Not the corset !" I yell to Lilian "Still try the last one !" she replies I pick up the two piece, pink with stripes with strapped pale heels and a pale blazer to make it sophisticated sexy I immediately walk out and pull Lilian to the register "This is the one" she looks at me flabbergasted "I didn't see it on you" she frowns "Well it'll be a surprise like yours" I smile as the women puts it in a bag and hands it to me "Now vamos." pushing her out the door. I can't believe I'm doing this tomorrow is all I could think.