Chapter 20: Deepest Darkest Secrets!

R A V E N (Raven's P.O.V.)

"Do I have to wear this?" I whined for the millionth time.

"If you want Luke to tap that, then yes. You have to look as hot as possible." Lillian pointed at one of the slutty cheerleaders.

"Lillian, let the poor girl wear sweatpants and a hoodie." Ethan told Lillian.

"Yes! My ass got slapped more than I can remember. Let me just cover myself today!" I shrieked. Lillian glared at Ethan. She threw my sweatpants and hoodie at my face and stomped out of the room.

I hugged Ethan and smiled at him.

"Thanks." I replied to him. He shrugged and walked out of the room.

We came to school early today and Lillian sneaked me inside a room and Ethan showed up as well.

She wanted me to wear a dress that would expose my butt if I bent down and would put my chest on full display.

I quickly went to the bathroom and slipped in the clothes. I placed my hair in a bun and sighed in content.

I put on some lip gloss and put some mascara on.

The bathroom door slammed open and in came the captain of the cheerleading squad.

I quickly scrambled out the bathroom and bumped into someone.

"Sorry." I mumbled trying to move away.

The person grabbed onto my arm and I looked up to find Luke.

"Hey sweet thang." He smirked. My nose scrunched and a frown appeared.

"Raven Walker, is that you?" I stiffened when I heard the nasally voice. I put on a fake smile and turned around. I nodded my head at Paisley, the captain.

"What are you wearing?" She screeched.

"Sweatpants and a hoodie. Like a normal person would!" I replied.

"You need to look hot if you want to be in the cheerleading squad." She sneered.

A hand slipped around my waist and pulled me into someone's side.

I looked up to see Luke smirking at Paisley.

"Sweetheart, Raven looks hot in anything she wears. Just let her slide this one time." Luke smiled at Paisley.

Paisley twirled her hair in one finger and giggled at Luke. I fake gagged and pushed Luke away.

"Sorry Paisley. I was feeling under the weather today. I think I'm catching a cold." I fake coughed to prove my point.

She glared at me and flipped her hair.

"Next time wear something pretty and try not to look like a bum." She walked away, swaying her hips.

"Gosh, I hate her." I mumbled.

"Let's go. I'll take you to your class." Luke offered.

"I have to go somewhere else. I'll catch you later. Bye." I waved at him and walked away.

I looked for the room where we were all supposed to meet and finally found it.

I walked in and all the different perfume hit my nose.

All the girls were dressed in either the cheerleading outfit or skimpy clothing.

Everyone looked at me and some shot me a look of disgust. I shot them a look of disgust as well.