Description

Under The Willow Tree

Alexis Carlene Spring (a.k.a Raven Walker) isn't an ordianry teenage girl. The news of her father escaping from jail has her running from him. She ends up going to live with her aunt all the way in Colorado. Her and her brother living in their aunt's safety is the best thing.Changing her identity is her top priority. When she meets the most dashing boy ever, she is shocked. Never having any friends or meeting any guys makes it harder for her to talk with him. But what happens when she has TWO gorgeous boys on their knees, begging for her to choose? What happnes when one of them is part of someone who ruined her life completely? The main problem is, how is she going to be on the run when her horrible father is after her every move? To find out, read more of Under The Willow Tree. You won't regret it. Trust me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my beautiful people. It's Sammy here. You know moonlite27 chick? Yeah. Well I'm joined with two other beautiful, amazing authors. GraysonSoccer 12 and BelieveInYouTionne. Us three have been working on this creation and were wondering if you know... If y'all like it. We want to know your honest opinions on this book. Because we have worked so hard and would love to continue! But to continue, we need your support.

So let us know in the comments if you would want us to continue. (That sounded like a YouTube video!!! But I hope you guys would want us to continue)

Bye for now lovlies.

That's a wrap. One love and peace!

~TraysonMoon ^__^