A message from the author

"A Fairy Tail Journey" is about a young boy, who meets new friends in the Fairy Tail guild, and goes on an awesome journey filled with friendship, comedy and shocking revelations. You wanna know how it all started? Well, this is my message to you readers. It's a story that I wrote based on my imagination. It was once when I was daydreaming that story, and then I started to write it. This is a crossover on how my life would be if I was in the world of Fairy Tail. Not as in my real self, but like my own Fairy Tail character that I created. I went to "Rinmaru games" online to a game called "Anime Creator". I made myself how I wanted to look. After that, I added the Fairy Tail emblem on my chest to identify myself as one of them. I want to thank my best friends for recommending me the anime "Fairy Tail" to watch. Every single day, they would just tell me to go and watch it. The place where I would go see anime is "Kissanime" online. At first, I thought I wouldn't like it, because it had more than 100 episodes. That was the time when I was watching anime with 12 to 24 episodes. When I watched the first episode, that's when I started to like it, and continued to watch it. I didn't care what would happen in the anime. What I wrote is what I saw. I was sometimes thinking, "What is going to happen next? If that happens, I have to change my story?", no. This is my own story, and I'm proud of it. "Fairy Tail" is my favorite anime. I have a lot of collections and souvenirs that I bought from it. I also have most of the openings downloaded. Every time I hear them, I imagine my story in it. I think of my character with Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Happy, Wendy and Carla. I was thinking about making a sequel for the story called "Fairy Tail Legends". It's more about what is going on in the future. The children of the heroes in "A Fairy Tail Journey" becoming legends like their parents. That story doesn't know if it's going to be written, but I'll try to make it work. "A Fairy Tail Journey" is the first book that I ever wrote to keep giving some details to it. I wrote other stories, but they're very different than this one. This story gave me passion to write a lot of chapters with a lot of characters. There aren't many characters from Fairy Tail, just the ones that are important to me. It's not that I don't like them, but because I can't make a dialogue for each of them. It's been difficult when you have to give a dialogue to a lot of characters. I didn't wanted to change any of their personalities, because it's who they really are. That is how I wrote "A Fairy Tail Journey".