Who are you?

Even though we made our promise to stay together, the next day, we went back to the guild. Apparently, I'm going to meet new friends in the guild. What I know is that I could meet another Dragon Slayer like me. Who knows if he or she could be just like Natsu, or even worse. Nevermind that, I'll just get to the point of the story. I was in a table talking to Lucy and Levy.

Levy: I can't wait for you to meet Wendy and Gajeel. They are Dragon Slayers like you and Natsu.

Tsuki: There are other Dragon Slayers in this guild? I didn't know there could be so many more of them. Will they like me?

Lucy: Trust me, they will like you.

Levy: I remember the first time I met Gajeel, he tried to kill me.

Tsuki: -I gasp-

Levy: He's not like that anymore. He may be a jerk at times, but he's a good friend.

Tsuki: What does Natsu think of him?

Lucy: Natsu thinks the opposite.

Tsuki: Why?

Lucy: Let's just say, they're rivals like him and Gray.

Tsuki: Does Natsu have any rivals other than them?

Levy: Not that I know.

We were still talking, and that's when I see unfamiliar shadows on the ground. As we turned back, I saw a little purple haired girl with someone who looks like Mirajane, but with short hair. There was also a buff man with a metal suit and dark spiky hair with two cats accompanying them.

Wendy: We're back, everybody.

Gajeel: It was just a piece of cake.

Lisanna: Too bad we didn't get that reward. We were doing such a good job.

Carla: This was your fault, Gajeel. Why did you have to destroy almost the entire town?

Gajeel: The guy couldn't stay still.

Lily: You couldn't even stay still, too. With all the punches to the walls and anchors on the towers.

Wendy: At least, we caught him. That's the important thing here.

Lucy: Guys!

Wendy: Lucy-san! -runs and gives Lucy a hug-

Lucy: What took you so long?

Carla: Don't ask her, ask the metal head here.

Gajeel: Will you shut up?!

Lily: Same old Gajeel. Never wants to shut his mouth.

Erza: Good, everyone's here.

Lisanna: I heard we have a new comrade in the guild. 

Mirajane: Yep.

Elfman: A real man!

Cana: Again with the "man".

Tsuki: -I'm feeling nervous-

Levy: Are you feeling okay?

Tsuki: A little. I wasn't feeling anything like this when I met you guys. It feels like I'm meeting someone famous. 

Levy: Just because they're Dragon Slayers?

Tsuki: I guess so.

Levy: Trust me, even Wendy felt the same thing.