TWELVE

(A/n: before we start just imagine the other members aren't there just choose 7 members or something. I'm sorry ONCEs! I'm sorry! ಥ‿ಥ)

-----------------

Allaboutkpop: A new group, DREAM, has found their selves  in fame, two days after their debut. Check out their first ever MV above!

For more information, click the link below (not a real link):
Http:Kpopmadness.com/DREAM -information- about- DREAM

Comments:
@BTS4evah: OooOooh! I heard they are from Bighit too!

@EXORulesBetch: Niceeee

@DabDab8P: cooool! I wish them the best of luck!

@#NoHateOnKpop: I'm already loving you, DREAM!

@Cho.Min_official: Thanks, guys! Glad to know we can start off on a good note ^^

------------------------------

Your POV

I sigh in relief once I read some of the comments that had popped up, seeing that they were all mostly sweet and loving.

"I'm glad they like it." Vanhae said proudly, making me laugh.  "I know, right?" I replied.

Long silence tensed us up a little

"So what's up with u and Jin?"

.
.
.

Wha-

Van had asked. I blush deep red and said, "N-nothing! What makes you think of t-that?" She smiled and held up a picture from her phone.

A picture of me and Jin joking from yesterday when he walked me here.

"We won't pretend like we didn't see it." She smirked yet said so innocently.

I rolled my eyes and kinda sighed in relief internally. " Gosh. Do you really have to make such a fuss about it?" I ask. Cho nods and giggles." He just walked me here, end of story." I deadpanned. She tilts her head mockingly. "Then why did he grab on to your hand?" Yonhi asked, more curiously than mockingly. "He said it was an accident." I explained shortly. Van smiled wickedly...

"Are you sure about that...?"

See you in the funny papers ❤