SIXTEEN

I looked over her newly written lyrics and gasped

Your POV

She'd outdone herself, her lyrics are amazing. She's written more than 15 songs that has so much potential, but there's this one sheet of lyrics that had more than half the song written down. I scanned the piece eof paper and looked in between the lines.

Yes, her works really are stunning, but I can't help my feelings of pride and anger. She didn't have to write this alone, and I'm pleasantly shocked at how well-written here work is. But she took the whole night doing this alone when we could've worked on it in the morning.

If we crumble at only the start, how more when we rise to the top...?

My eyes widened at the intrusive thought. I tried to argue with myself that it isn't true, but I can't seem to find the words to defend us. "why would I even begin to think that," I sighed, slumping as I knew what I thought is something that I consider the truth.

"Think what, Unnie?"

I jumped in my seat and looked for the owner of the voice that snapped me back into reality. I looked behind me to find a drowsy Yonhi, rubbing her eyes as an act to attempt waking herself up. I relaxed and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I motioned her over and she sat on a stool next to me.

"It's nothing you need to worry about for now"

It's nothing to worry about because I don't want you to know that I'm a monster..

--------

I had persuaded Yonhi to go back to bed as I cleaned Cho's desk. I went back to my room not too long after and sat down on my bed, rethinking everything. After I decided I'd just think later in the morning, I laid down and sighed, finally going back to sleep. I didn't realize that the sun was dimly shining as it slowly rises in the horizon.

Waaaaait.... don't we have an interview...?

I looked through my phone quickly and my eyes widened,

-----------------------------------------

5:30

Alarm!
Interview on 4 PM at *****

---------------------------------------

OH SHOOT WE DO-

Okay calm down, we have enough time to get ready

Ah your right okay calm down, why didn't I think of that before???

Shut up with you and your sarcasm, me

stop talking to yourself already jeez

After sighing and getting much less sleep than I wanted, I got up to take a bath and changed into a simple shirt and shorts. I then went down to prepare breakfast, which was creamy egg omelet, spicy Hungarian sausages, some toast and a pot of coffee ready to be consumed. 

I washed the pans I used and went to get everyone else up and ready for the day.

-----------

Time quickly passed and now it was currently 1:55 pm. Everyone was in their own worlds as I one by one told them the plan,

"Okay we have an interview at 4 PM, so I want you guys to be at the living room at 2:30 sharp, ready and dressed and all. Okay?" I said, "The driver will pick us up by 2:40 since the traffic is heavier than usual. So we're going out early." 

I got ready and wore-

^ a grey turtleneck, which was tucked into acid washed jeans, with a white overcoat and my white converse to top it off. 

^ a plain sleeveless white crop top, black high waisted shorts, with a black and maroon checkered overcoat, and black timberlands to complete the look.

^ an off-white colored hoodie with two black strips wrapping around the near nd of the sleeves, ripped jeans, and black converse to pull off the outfit.

I did my makeup, which was-

^ a natural dewy and soft look; peach eyeshadow at the edge of the eyes, pin-up styled eyeliner, with some peachy red lipstick.

^ a soft pinkish look; pink eyeshadow with classic styled eyeliner, a strong dusted pink blush adoring the cheeks, with the finishing touch of scarlet red lipstick.

^ a daring but simple look; smooth styled eyeliner, with burgundy red lipstick, and shimmer highlighter.

( a/n: get creative and mix up the clothes and make up, have fun uwu )

I went down right after putting finishing touches to my makeup and saw a few members already patiently waiting. By the time 2:40 rolled around, everyone had gone into the van and everyone settled into their seats, mentally preparing for when the interview was to happen.

I just hope this will go as planned 

See you in the funny papers ❤