Chapter 8

Few days later Suman woke up from her nap feeling the sunset light illuminate her bedroom, it was started getting evening .She would take naps when Aarav took his , but she really went into a deep slumber after coming back from work . She then heard her TV on and frowned her brows confusedly.

She then saw Shravan slowly walking in her room with Aarav in a sitting position his arms looking straight at her.

This made her smile lazily seeing them wearing matching Jersey shirts, he brought one for Aarav too !

"Hi ..finally awake ?"

She rubbed her eyes "ya how did you come in ..?"

"You forgot we planned a Super Bowl night today! I was about to knock but the door was left ajar. Do you usually forget to lock your door?"

"Oh god! I was so tired coming back home from work and went straight to sleep at the same time as chikku."

"He was actually crying when I came in ..I saw that you were sleeping so took him with me to watch the Super Bowl." He explained bouncing Araav playfully.

Suman grinned sweetly seeing her boys matching  "Looks like he's enjoying himself" she got out of bed tying her hair .

"We're winning that's why!" He said triumphant

"Oh !Wait until I come and watch the match!The patriots will be on fire "

Suman freshened up and popped in chicken wings and frozen pizza in the oven ! She saw Shravan brought so many snacks that lay on the divan and  joined the boys keeping a watch on the scores. Shravan smiled seeing her wearing her own Patriots jersey shirt looking really cute! Aarav was in his baby seat facing her as she was eating her pizza ..

"Sorry chikku no solid foods yet"

"Do you think he'll like pizza when he grows up" he asked biting into his slice

"Like ? He will love it right chikku?"

He gurgled happily as they were snacking throughout the match, there was screams disappointments and excitement in the living room. When half time started she put her nephew to sleep ,they tried holding their screams not wanting to wake him up ! Shravan's favourite team won and he jumped triumph as she sulked cutely on the couch ...

"That was fun!" He was helping her clean up the table and putting the snacks away

"For you obviously the Eagles won!"

Suman got a text message and smiled answering it ..

"Was that your sister ?"

"No my college friend Aditya , he's coming to stay with me for few days ,he has some business work to do"

Shravan frowned his brows  "Why can't he stay in a hotel?"

"Because it's rude I mean he's here for only few days and I have a place so why not .."she said not seeing an issue

"Tell me did you ever date him ?"he asked feeling annoyed closing her cabinet

Suman rolled her eyes"We went on one date and we preferred staying friends ,it's no big deal " she explained casually

"That's my point Sumo your inviting your ex to stay with you doesn't that sound crazy !"he could feel his blood boil

"Shravan Just because I went on one date he doesn't become my boyfriend and that was a long time ago when I was in college ,we're just friends now "

"What if I said that I don't want him to stay with you "He said sharply feeling insecure

"I will say that They are some boundaries that you need to respect and let me make my own choices !" she defended