Chapter 14

It's been two weeks since Aarav left and Suman was still getting used to not having him around . On a daily life it did give her more time to focus on work and a little more freedom but still missed having him around .She  would facetime Urvashi and every time she saw Aarav he looked at her and started crying .Since then she tried not to communicate much because it was already hard for him and his parents..

Suman was back at work full time giving putting all her hours in, getting back to her regular old routine. She was working on a new wedding gown and that got her occupied drifting her thoughts away. She was sketching a draft of a gown and choosing the perfect material gluing it to the side of the board .Her eyes causally went on her desk . She framed a photo of Aarav and her cuddling and another one with Shravan holding her tightly as they were laughing .Her lips curved up stroking the picture thinking about the good times. She felt so blessed having two important men in her life that gave her so much joy .

"Suman I had an idea for Mrs.Whitney's gown.."Lisa walked in causing Suman to get out her thoughts back to work.She was looking at the different examples of silhouettes with her Boss as they discussed new ideas together. The boutique was getting lots of recognition and keeping Suman busy, they were getting things ready for a photo shoot for a Magazine called the Bridal Wear . Most of the wedding gowns they created would advertize in the magazine and they were all very excited .

On the day of the photo shoot one of the couple couldn't make it and just then Shravan came to the studio only to see all the ladies tensed. Suddenly Lisa's eyes lit up and suggested Suman and Shravan to Model together .This got everyone excited and they couldn't refuse and got ready for their dress and makeup. In the end they both looked so beautiful, she wore one of her own designed white long gown .It fit her perfectly and her hair were up in a pretty bun with her shoulder and collar bone exposed , she literally looked like a bride .Shravan couldn't take his eyes off her as she smiled at him looking handsome in his tuxedo .The photographer clicked away as they posed together so elegantly yet with grace with a beautiful rose filled backdrop . He also took their candid pictures laughing and teasing each other .Shravan picked her up in his arms  boldly in a bridal style making her surprised yet blush .Everyone found them so cute and natural .Suman and Shravan enjoyed the photo shoot and received a lot of compliments making them blush as they were getting  teased about getting married soon .

Suman and Shravan were just so glad to be together ,they both have become each other's sanctuary and knew that they would probably get married  .

One evening Shravan and Suman went to the Malhotra house for a BBQ party , many close friends and clients were invited . She loved spending time with Shravan and his family, they always made her feel welcomed and helped her keep her mind of things. Especially Shravan they would always have date nights going out for long drives and just spending time together really helped her emotionally. She felt complete with him and was grateful that his family was becoming her support system as well. Shravan loved having her with him, they were days where she felt down and he would take her in her arms and cuddle her lovingly.

"I made this for you Ariya , "she said showing her a dress she sowed for her .The little girl 's eyes twinkled happily and got so excited seeing a princess like dress with beautiful shimmers

"Thank you Suman didi "

"Not didi ariya say chachi" Vandy corrected with a tease causing her cheeks to flush . It was pretty much confirmed that Suman was going to be Shravan's wife, she seemed the perfect one to fit in  .The whole family loved her and Kamini started to ease up towards her finding her sweet and genuinely caring .But she started softening towards her when one of her Saris tore and was in a last minute dilemma . Vandy suggested showing it to Suman and like magic she fixed it and didn't even seem it had a tore. Since that day Kamini appreciated her and thought she was genuinely a nice girl .