Epilogue

Four years later

Aarav came out his preschool class room wearing his favourite Spider-Man t shirt with a matching back pack . He had nice brown eyes and fair skin with rosy chubby cheeks. He grew up so fast yet his features looking just as cute ..His teachers were all awed of him ,he was a very good boy and played well with everyone .

"daddyy!!!" He ran to Shravan who removed his black shades wearing his typical office clothes watching Aarav run to him excitedly "hi champ!!!" He picked him up swiftly putting him on his shoulders "how was your day!"

"Good! We saw a fiwertruck.."

"You mean fire truck .."he corrected sweetly , he knew how much his son was obsessed with all types of truck .He would run out the house each time the garbage truck did the round in the neighbourhood or whenever there was a fire truck on the road he would get so excited. Aarav loved to talk he got it from Sumo since he was a baby she would literally have conversation with him on ends long .

They came home, it was a nice cosy house in a residential area with green trees and parks around . Shravan and Suman moved to a bigger place soon after they got married .

Araav ran to the living room taking off his school bag as Shravan helped him "I made this  for my baby sisto."he said trying to pronounce his words right

Shravan smiled seeing a drawing with  scrabble on  paper

"Wiight..here's my sisto" he pointed at the unformed circle ,

"oh wow! It's a pink one! good job buddy ! we will hang it in the nursery room .."

Aarav was excited for the new member to come soon ever since he found out he was going to have  sibling ,he was getting impatient as the months progresses .He's always asking Suman when was his baby sister coming making her laugh counting down the days with him .In the evening when she would read him a bedtime story he would cuddle against her abdomen and put his ear against it hoping to hear something .It was always very adorable making Suman and Shravan share a  smile at their son's cuteness .Shravan would also do the same kissing her tummy hugging her and kissing her ,he found a pregnant Suman very cute  and showered his love and care on his lady .

Suddenly the front door opened and Suman walked in with her protruding abdomen, she was six months pregnant with her first baby. She waited until Aarav was big enough and Shravan was very keen on having another baby in the house . When they found out it was a girl Shravan was so happy ,it's every fathers dreams to have a baby girl and he was so he enthusiastic to have a little sumo in the house.

"Mamma!!!" Aarav was Always happy to see her , she picked him up caringly and kissed his cheek

"Hi chikku !I hope you didn't have ice cream before dinner this time" she asked holding him on her side

"Sumo careful the doctor said not to lift up anything heavy " he was very cautious while she was pregnant ,watching what she was eating and even she cleaned he would make sure she doesn't come near any cleaning chemicals .She adore his protective nature but sometimes he would over do it .

"I'm fine Shravan ...don't worry "

"But your back .."

"It's fine my lovely husband will give me the best massage ever .."she winked naughtily making him shake his head with a light blush.

She put Aarav down as he impatiently asked a question "we going to dada and dadi's house  ?.."

"Yup! but go to the bathroom first"Shravan instructed as the toddler climbed the stairs excitedly he loved going to his grandparents house and even found his Rachna nani very fun ,she would cut his hair and change his hairstyle causing a bickering between niece and aunt but things were definitely much better between Rachna and Suman .