Chapter 10

Three days later Suman saw Aarav back to himself smiling and laughing again !  Shravan was gone out of town for the past three days and was busy with some cases but would text her getting updated about her nephew's health .Suman felt sad that he still wasn't communicating like he once did but was sure if he was still in town he would have made an effort to come by .. She didn't know how to go about it , it was annoying and frustrating as their hearts just yearned for each other. They were both hurt both the solution lied within them to make things better again!

Later in the afternoon she took her nephew for a walk  .Suman knew Aarav loved going to the park and watch the birds fly . She strolled around wearing her casual jeans and casual white cami with her hair in a bun.

"Hmmm do you think he's still angry? Or maybe he thinks I'm still angry ?"she asked Aarav who was facing her in the stroller gurgling trying to communicate

"I know you miss him, I also miss him a lot and I know whatever he said , he didn't mean it .He was frustrated and ...probably jealous or insecure that invited Aditya."

Aarav's lips curved up  "No ..Im not angry anymore chikku , It hurt at first but Im ok now ."She smiled " I mean he came to the hospital to see us and be by our side.And I know not matter what he will always be there for us and we can't let him go so easily "She explained with a sweet blush

They continued to stroll as she kept talking to her nephew as he gurgled away enthusiastically responding back cutely

  "But He probably patched up with his ex fiancée! He went shopping with her then dinner!"She sounded annoyed "Stupid ! Idiot! I told him that she doesn't deserve him!" She scold upset looking at Aarav's' mouth close

"I don't like her! Yes  she's beautiful and attractive and urgh! She's not right for him !"She explained to Aarav who moved his arms "No I'm not going to fight her ."

Her nephew continued to gurgle "No I'm not jealous ...ok maybe a little because I don't want to see him with someone else!" Aarav smiled "I guess I know how he was feeling now ..and it sucks." She said pouting cutely stopping by the lake .

Suddenly her phone rang it was Pushkar who was inviting her to Ramnath and Nirmala's 32nd anniversary party .

"Listen Miss Suman you have to come to this party! Shravan bhaiya's been sulking for more than one week!Trust me if you come he will be so happy!"

"I don't know Pushkar, we haven't been talking that much  and maybe he's still angry at me ?"

"Are you kidding me? He thinks you're still upset and doesn't know if you will forgive him so easily , he's kind of scared that you won't accept his apology and I think he's just hurt .."

She listened on pursing her lips sadly

"Suman "

"You can call me Sumo" she liked the fact that he was Concerned for Shravan she can tell that he was very close with him

He laughed "fine I'll start calling you Sumo if you show up !"

She took a deep sigh lost in her thoughts. She was missing him a lot and maybe it would be nice to meet his family who he talked about a lot .

"I really want to surprise him and if you come you'll definitely make his evening"

"Isn't he back with ...his ex ?" she asked coldly

He chuckled "no it's been over long ago but my mom insisted for one last try . Shravan bhaiya went to that dinner just so she can get off his case forever! And he proved a point by leaving that dinner and coming to you at the hospital ,to the person that matters to him the most . Do you know what he said on the dinner table ..?"