Update On How Things Are Going

Hi, I just wanted to thank again everybody who is reading this book and see how everybody is doing.

Also I wanted to announce the coming out of Unrequited Love book of poems which you can find on my profile. I believe that most of us that came here to read this book at some point loved and got hurt. You either don't believe in love or you're a sucker like me that gives chances even after all hope is dead. So I believe you will also find yourself in the next book of poems I am working on.

I am kind of experimenting with this whole book of poems thing, I don't know if people actually notice or not, but I know some of them aren't really great, but I have to put them on paper, you know what I mean?

Also an update on my life, kind of, I wanted to say that I am officially depression free. I got my papers, the shrink says I am cured or  whatever and I don't even have to be on happy pills. So to all you out there thinking this shit can't be beaten, depression sucks but so does negativity so throw it away like a motherfucking baseball (I can't play sports to save my life either, don't worry) far far away.

I AM TRYING TO SPREAD POSITIVITY INTO YOUR LIFE, ACCEPT IT AND CARRY ON.

Love you all so very much,

Nika is offline.