Hayes Grier Imagines

Imagine #1: Manhunt

You are at your best friends Halloween Party. She has invited a lot of the "cute boys" and one of them happens to be Hayes Grier. Your crush since 5th grade.

After a couple rounds of Truth or Dare, everyone decides to play Manhunt outside since it was getting quite dark outside. "Lets make the teams by picking out of a hat!", your best friend Maddie said.(There were teams of two to make it more interesting). Maddie got paired up with James(Who just so happens to be her crush!) And your other friend, Nikki, got paired up with her crush Luke! Then finally it was your turn to choose. You carefully reached in the hat and picked out a name. You felt a rush go through your body as you read the name of the paper. It was Hayes.

After we got the rest of the teams figured out, you finally got to the game. To be honest, you were a bit scared of the dark , and Hayes could see that. "It's alright (y/n), i'll protect you." You were a bit confused by his comment,-could Hayes possibly like you too? But without anymore thinking you got to the game. You and Hayes were first to hide. You suddenly lost track of Hayes. It was dark and you were scared, then all of a sudden someone pulled you into a corner- it was Hayes. "I think they are looking for us", Hayes said in his adorable whispering voice. You two all of a sudden were just staring at eachother. "(Y/n) you are so beautiful," said Hayes. "To be honest, I have liked you since the 5th grade." You could hear the regret in his voice as he turned away. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't of said that." , he quickly said after. "No, its okay Hayes, I really like you too." You were interrupted by his soft lips crashing into yours. Your first kiss. You both pulled away smiling. "(Y/n), will you be my girlfriend?" , Hayes said. "Of course." , you responded quickly without hesitating.

Hayes was yours.

You were his.

This was the best night of your life.:)

(Comment if you want me to make more)

······ALSO IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE YOU ONE I TAKE REQUESTS!······~ Just comment your name and what you want it to be about.