Imagine #5: Our Little Adventure (Another Imagine for the amazing Jenna XD)

"Hayes, I'm bored.", you say. You were at your boyfriend of 6 months Hayes's house. "Jenna it's 1 in the morning." , he replies. "What can I say? I'm a night owl.", your rebut. "Ok. Ok. What do you want to do?", he replies in defense. "Ummmmm *light bulb goes off in head* Oooo I know! Let's go on a late night adventure!" , you say knowingly "I'm in.", you hear Hayes say.

After your not so easy time sneaking out of Hayes's house, you guys were on your way. As you walked you intertwined your fingers with Hayes's. Your hands fit perfectly together. Hayes then swooped you off your feet so he was carrying you bridal style. "So, where are you taking me lover boy?", you ask Hayes. "You'll see, my love", Hayes replies. After a few more minutes of Hayes carrying you, you arrived to your secret destination. It was a beautiful hidden lake in the woods. It almost looked like something off Tumblr. "Hayes, this is gorgeous.", you say blown away. "It is. But not as gorgeous as you.", Hayes replies. "Hayes, your so cheesy.", you finish off with a giggle. After that there was dead silence. You and Hayes were just staring into each others eyes, forgetting the world, and that's when you knew. You were in love with Hayes. "Jenna, I have something tell you.", Hayes says. "Yes?", you reply a bit scared. "I love you Jenna. You are the most goreous girl I have ever seen. I love your perfect laugh. I love your perfect smile. I love you Jenna. I could never imagine my life without you." You felt tears starting to form in your eyes. "I love you too Hayes.", you reply astonished by what you just heard. And with that, you felt Hayes's soft lips crash into yours. The kiss was slow and sweet, but very passionate. Your lips moved in sync, and they fit perfectly like they were made to be together.

And that moment, thats when you realized how greatful you were for your little infinite adventure with Hayes.

This truly was young love.

***HOPE YOU LIKE IT JENNA , I NEARLY CRIED JUST WRITING IT HAHA***

***IF YOU WANT AN IMAGINE LIKE THIS JUST COMMENT YOUR NAME AND WHAT YOU WANF IT TO BE ABOUT***