Imagine #6: New Years Eve

You were at your boyfriend of 8 months, Hayes's New Years Eve Party at his house. It was about 3 hours into the party when you and Hayes decided to go outside to get away from the crowd and get some fresh air. "It's freezing out here.", you say to Hayes. "Here take my jacket.", he replies. "Oh no Hayes you don't have to.", you say. "No, really. I insist.", he says with pure determination in his eyes. "Ok.", Is all you could say. You guys started walking to the old swingset in the back of Hayes's backyard when Hayes slipped on some ice. Luckily, you caught him before he fell. "I guess you could say I really fell for you, huh?", Hayes said. "Hayes, you cheesy hopeless romantic.", you say as you both fall in the snow laughing. It was about 5 minutes untill you both completely stopped laughing and actually made it to the playset. "The stars are so beautiful.", you manage to say. "Yeah, but not even as close to as beautiful as you.", Hayes replies sweetly. You started blushing like a maniac. "(Y/n), I think its about time I say this. You are the most gorgeous I have ever seen. I love you with all my heart and I couldn't possibly imagine my life without you. I want to grow old with you. Would you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Hayes Grier, by marrying me?", Hayes says as he gets down on one knee and open a little black box exposing a beautiful diamond ring. " Yes Yes, a million times yes!", you reply to his wonderful gesture. Only seconds after you became Mrs. Grier, you heard everyone inside yelling, "3, 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" Before you knew it you and Hayes had locked lips. You lips moved perfectly in sync as you shared this passionate first kiss as a married couple.

"Happy New Year, my love.", says Hayes.

***HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!*** ***IF YOU WANT AN IMAGINE LIKE THIS JUST COMMENT YOUR NAME AND WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE ABOUT:)!***

P.S. I know Hayes is only 14 and he is getting married in this imagine. Just pretend they are older in this one. Thanks!:)