Imagine #8: Tag

"Hey Hayes!", you say as your boyfriend of 6 months comes walking through your front door. "Hey (y/n)! You ready to go?", Hayes says. "Yeah, just let me grab my shoes.", you say as you start to put on your black vans. When you are done putting our shoes on you and Hayes leave out the door. "So, where are we going again?", you ask Hayes. "We are going to the Park to meet up with Nash and his friends.", he replies. "Ok, sounds cool!", you say. * At the Park * "So what do you guys want to do?", Nash's friend Cameron says. "We should play tag!", Another friend of Nash says, Matt. Everyone replies with an "Ok" and you guys start making the teams. "Ok so Cameron and I will be the Team Captains!", Nash says. Nash and Cam start discussing the Teams and about 5 minutes later come back with the results. "Ok, my team is Both Jacks, Matt, (y/n), and Taylor." Nash announces. "And everyone else come to my side because your on my team!", Cam says as everyone else obeys. After your teams got settled it was time to start the game. "Ok, the point of the game is for the other team to get to the base, but we have to try to tag them before they do. To make this easier we all have to each get on one person.", Nash says. "I got Hayes!!", you say. As everyone else discussed which person they're on, Hayes came over to you. "Listen, (y/n). I hope you know that I'm the fastest one here. I just came to tell you that I hope you don't cry when you loose because not everyone can be a Winner like me.", Hayes says with a smirk on his face. "Oh your on Grier!!", you reply with. Soon enough, the game started. All you could see was a big clutter of people tagging each other until you see one unusual thing. Where is Hayes? Only seconds after that you see Hayes running towards the base. "Get him!!", everyone yelled. You started sprinting towards Hayes. Oh, he was fast, but you were faster. Right before Hayes touched the base you tackled him onto the grass and your whole team cheered. "Sorry Hayes but don't cry, not everyone can be a Winner like me." You manage to say while you are sitting on his stomach with a smile on your face. "Oh, I let you tag me.", he says. "Whatever you say.",you reply as you give him a kiss on the cheek and walk back to your team.

*** I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT! :) ❤️*** *** I TAKE REQUESTS! IF YOU WANT AN IMAGINE LIKE THIS JUST COMMENT YOUR NAME AND WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE ABOUT! *** :))))))