Imagine #4: MagCon (Requested Imagine for Jenna, again XD)

Today was the day your dreams come true, you were going to MagCon. You were so eager to go and meet all of your hero's, but you were mostly excited for one person in particular, Hayes Grier. To be honest, you have always had this strong connection with Hayes that the other boys just didnt have with you. But don't get me wrong, you loved the other boys to death, but you were just really excited to see Hayes.

"Jenna, get up!! We are going to be late!" , you heard your best friend say. You slept over her house because you guys decided to go together to meet the boys:)

"Ok, I'm up!", you quickly jumped out of your bed and hopped In the shower. When you got out of the shower you decided to wear a pair of acid wash highwaisted shorts, a teal cropped top that showed of your curves very well, and your black keds. Boy, did you look 'smokin XD. For makeup, you decided to wear no foundation because honestly you had beautiful skin, mascara, and a bubblegum pink lip gloss. You didn't need a lot of makeup because you were naturally gorgeous, plus you didn't like caking on makeup like other girls because you had class and thought it didn't look good when girls did that anyway. For hair, you left it natural and put in a beautiful white flower crown.

"I'm ready!!", you yell. And with that you and your best friend were on your way.

At MagCon:

You walked in with your friend by your side. You were so excited but also a bit nervous. Being your clumsy self, with another step you bumped into someone. "I'm sor-." You immediatley stopped mid-sentence. When you looked up you saw the one and only Hayes Grier. It was dead silence until Hayes said something. "Umm, Hi. My name is Hayes. What's yours beautiful?" Did Hayes just call me beautiful?- you think to yourself. "Hi, my name is Jenna.", you reply. "Ahh, a gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl.", Hayes said to you while winking. You blushed out of control, and so did Hayes. Before you knew It, Hayes was being pulled away by security but before he left he slipped something in your pocket, a piece of paper. You reached inside your pocket and pulled out the slip. You couldn't believe it. On the slip it read, "Text me sometime gorgeous :* xxx-xxx-xxxx - Hayes". You smiled, uncontrollably. "What?", your friend asked. "Oh, nothing", you replied with. You guys continued walking in the building, and for every step you took it felt like your smile only got bigger and bigger:))

*** HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE JENNA:))***

*** IF YOU WANT A REQUEST LIKE THIS JUST COMMENT YOUR NAME AND WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE ABOUT***