Imagine #7: Best Friends With Benefits (Requested Imagine for Kay)

"Hey, Kay. Can I ask you something?", Hayes said. Hayes was your bestfriend. You two have been bestfriends since you were 3 years old and right now you two were at an Icecream Parlor. To be honest though, you started to develop real feelings for him when you were 8 but you have kept it a secret since you knew he would never like you back. "Of course Hayes! Im your bestfriend! What is it?". "Ok, so you know MagCon? The thing that I go on tour for?", he said as you shook your head understanding. "Well I talked to managment and they said I could bring one guest to go on tour with me. What I'm trying to say here is, would you like to come on the MagCon tour with me?", Hayes asked you. " OH MY GOD HAYES THIS IS HUGE!! OF COURSE I'LL GO WITH YOU!" , you replied uber excited. "Ok great! We leave tommorow morning. I have all the plane tickets and everything sorted out already so the only money you need to bring is for food and souvenirs.", Hayes said. "Ok, ill talk to my parents!", you reply. Minutes later your mom pulled up to the Icecream Parlor to pick you up and take you home.

At Dinner:

"Mom, Dad. I have a huge favor to ask you.", you say. "What?", they say with a little fear in their eyes. "Ok, so. Hayes invited me to go on MagCon Tour with him and he said the only money I need to bring with me are for food and souvenirs. Can I pllleeeaaaassseeeee go?", you eventually said. "When do you leave?", your mom said. "Tommorow morning.", you answer. "Well I think it could be a good experience for you so we will let you go. But you better be on your best behavior! We will give you 200 dollars to take with you.", they finally came to a conclusion. "OMG, THANK YOU GUYS! I PROMISE I WILL BE GOOD!! YAY!", you say while giving them both hugs. After this, you ran upstairs and pulled out you phone and texted Hayes.

You: Good news! I can go! My parents are giving me 200 dollars.

...

Hayes: Great! See you tommorow ;)

...

You then felt your eyes get heavy. It wasn't long until you fully drifted asleep.

At MagCon:

(Sorry I kinda skipped a big part but the Imagine was getting really long)

Hayes was onstage right now with all the other boys. You were sitting backstage. After the boys finished the famous 'Lipgloss' dance, you noticed that Hayes took the Mic and suddenly you felt yourself being pulled onstage by him. "Hayes, what are you doing?", you talk-whisper. "You'll see." , he replies.

"Ok guys, this is Kay. She has been my best friend for so long but the reason I brought her onstage is to ask her something. Kay, the truth is I really like you. I wanna be more than just friends. I love your eyes ,your smile, your beautiful hair that falls the right way even when you don't try. I love you Kay. Will you please do me the honor, of being my beautiful girlfriend.", Hayes says. You kinda stood for a moment shocked, but then you finally responded. "Hayes, of course. I would love to be your girlfriend." Not long after Hayes's lips connected with yours and you were kissing right there in front of the boys and fans. The room quickly filled with 'ooohs' and 'awwwws'.

This was going to be a fun tour ;)

*** I HOPE YOU LIKE IT KAY, SORRY IT WAS LATE! *** *** IF YOU WANT AN IMAGINE LIKE THIS JUST COMMENT YOUR NAME AND WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE ABOUT :)***