My Girlfriend is a Gangster? Character Profile.

Name:Chloe chua a.k.a. You

Age: 17

You are a nerd girl in school at Woolim High school. Friendly,Helpful,Kind ,Sweet and something very innocent.

Whole school know that you are dating L aka leo ong.

No one dare to bully you as they have to answer L and Infinite.

But once reach midnight you change to other person.You are a gangster will slack around Manila with your group.

Worst is that L did not know that you are a gangster.

Name: leo ong a.k.a. L

Age:18

Your sweet boyfriend.Cold and mean toward everyone expect Infinite and you.Sometime will overnight at your house.

Very easy get angry and can be a little bit pervert something.

Sweet and caring toward you.Protect you no matter what happen.

In a popular gang called infinite ranks 5th in Manila.

Same school as you Woolim high school.

Infinite

Sunggyu- Leader of the group. Will protect the group if anything happen.

Woohyun-Love to crack jokes. Never fail to make you laugh.

Sungyeol-who love to do aegyo.Treat you as a sister.

Dongwoo- He may look scary but he is not. Will cheer you up when you are sad.

Hoya - love to tease you. Treat you as a sister will protect you .

Sungjong-Maknae of the group.Both of you are super close because you both are same the same age .But you are older then him by a few months.

Infinite the popular gang in seoul .Ranks 5th.

Lollipop ( Your gang)

Lee ~~~~~~ - Nickname JJ .Group leader of the group. Cool ,Cold .No one know how you look like cause you would wear a hood over your head and wear a mask.

Kim JungEun -Kind .Very easy pissed off . Study in T.O.P high

Lee sohee-Helpful. Will help teacher if the teacher are in trouble with some student.  In T.O.P high

Nam jiyeon - Friendly.Like to punch people arms. Currently study in T.O.P high

Jang Suneun - Youngest. Cute , sweet . Same school as you . Woolim high.

Most popular Girl gang. Ranks 2 in seoul.

What if your boyfriend is in trouble by other gang. Would you ask your gang to help up? ?And would you show your real face or would still disguise yourself.