Starting CH.1

RING~~RING~~

"Myungsoo..."

"Hmmm"He half awake and buried his face into the pillow.

RING~~ RING~~

"Your phone..."He lazily opened one eye and look at the caller ID.* Dancing machine hoya ~*

"Hello" His voice slightly crack.

"YAH! L--"

"I call you later i sleeping now"With that L hung up the call and took out his phone battery and drop it on the floor. * silent~~*.

He look at your sleeping face and smiled.He put his arm at your waist pull you closer to him and buried your face at his chest.When he was about to fall asleep .Your phone alarm rang.

Hyangsuppurijima ireoda yeochinhante deulkindan mallya

Banjjagi bareujima ireoda ose mudeum andoendan mallya

You sat up slowly and off the alram. You rubbed your eyes and stretched your arms.You get out of the bed and went to the bathroom to do your morning routine.When you came out L was still on the bed sleeping.

"Myungsoo...wake up."You shook his shoulder."5 minutes please babe"

You sigh and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.After you done making you went upstair to the room. You opened the door and saw L was in his school uniform already. He turned around and blinked at you.

"Am i that hot?"He asked. You rolled your eyes and laughed."Come down and eat breakfast".

When you are pouring drinks to the cup a pair of gentle arms came around your waist from behide. "Morning"He said and kissed your cheek.

"Morning".

You locked the house door and walked to school with L holding hand.At the school gate everyone make way for L and you to walk pass."I need go to my locker"L followed you to your locker and leaning aganist the locker waiting for you to get your books.

"~~~~~~"Someone shouted.You turned to look and saw sungjong running towards you."~~~~~" He hugged you."Sungjong!!!"You hugged him back.

"Yah yah i'm here"L said. "So???"Sungjong raised an eyebrow at him."Anyway i'm here to bring your girlfriend to class so..... BYE!!!!!"He shouted and dragged you along.

L standing there speechless and saw you disappeared in the hallway. *AISH THAT SUNGJONG GONNA GET IT FROM ME LATER!!*