Vacation part II CH.7

"WAOH !!!!"You and Sungjong holding hand and ran towards the sea.Infinite shook their heads, they set up a tent and prepare the food.

"YAH !SUNGJONG TAKE CARE OF MY GIRLFRIEND!IF SHE IS INJURED I WILL CHOP YOU UP AND GIVE DOG TO EAT!"L shouted.

Sungjong turned around and stuck his tongue out at L. "AISH!That kid."L sat on the sand and watching you playing with Sungjong.The way you smile make him smile too.*As long as she is happy that is enough for me*.

L suddenly feel that someone behide him.He turned around but there is no one."Hey L what you looking at"Sungyeol asked."Nothing"L shook his head.*Weird*.L stood up and went to play with you and Sungjong. L swept you up."MYUNGSOO PUT ME DOWN!!!!"You screamed."Kiss me then i put you down"He pointed his lips."No"You said."No?"He raised an eyebrow."Then i shall drop you"He said .When he was about to let you drop into the water.Hoya snatched you away from L. Hoya gently put you down."Princess shall we......you know."Hoya smirked.You nodded.

 Both of you splashed water on L. L stood and blinked."Did you both just splash water on me??"He asked. Both of you nodded."~~~~~~ 1....2......3....RUN!!!!!"Hoya ran away.You ran towards Sunggyu and hide behide him."~~~~ go hide behide woohyun.Here very dangerous."He said without turning behide and continue bbq. You back hugged woohyun.Woohyun smiled."Come sit down ~~~"You nodded and sat beside woohyun.

L chased Hoya around."I can't run anymore."Hoya said and sat beside you.L sat next to woohyun.You poured water for Hoya and L. "Here oppa"You passed the water to Hoya."Thanks"He patted your head."Myungsoo"he took it and drank without stopping.Woohyun and you laughed.

------

"~~~~~ eat this.Oh and this.This too."Woohyun putted alot of food on your plate."Oppa stop.I can't eat finish!"You said.Woohyun look at you and shrugged his shoulders."I don't care.You pouted.He laughed and ruffled your hair.

After the dinner L and you went for a walk.You both sat on the sands and enjoying the night view.L put your head on his shoulders andhis arms tighter around your slim waist and pulled you close.."Did you enjoy this few days?"L asked.You beamed and nodded.He held your chin up and gazed deeply into your eyes."I love you"He clashed his lips to yours and slightly tilted his head to get a better angle.

Next chapter:New student~~ ^^
Do comment <3

Congratz Infinite for winning at M!countdown today!!!!!<3