New student CH.8

"Class we have a new student today!Please come in"The teacher said. The door opened and a long black hair girl came in."Hello i'm Kim Minah .Nice to meet you.Hope we can be friends."She bowed after what she said.

"Go sit infront of ~~~~.~~~~ raise up your hand please." The teacher said.You raise your hand up and put it down 5 seconds later.Minah sat down infront of you and turned around."Hello i'm minah .Hope we can be friends."She held out her hand."I'm Lee ~~~~.Nice to meet you too.Sure"You shook her hand and smiled.

*Something is not right about this new girl .*You thought and went back to study since you are a nerd.

Minah turned to face the front and thought * Shall find out your secret soon Lee ~~~~* she smirked.

-------

"How is the lesson today?"L asked."Good like always"You beamed.

~BAM~ Both of you turned around and saw a girl on the floor.You walk toward the person.The person look up,"Minah?"She nodded."Are you okay?"You asked. "Yeap."She stood up and immediately fall back on the ground."Your knees is bleeding. I guess you can't walk."You said.

"Myungsoo "You called.L walked over."Yeah babe?"He asked."Can do me a favour?" "Anything for my baby." "Can you carry her to the medical room?"

Without thinking twice he replied "No." "Why ?"You asked. "I don't carry other girls.I only carry my girlfriend.Her name called Lee ~~~~~."he said coolly.

You found it sweet and smiling like a crazy women."Myungsoo please"You pleaded.L sighed."Fine"He mumbled."But you owe me something"He said. "Okay"You said.

L carried Minah on the back and walk to the medical room.The nurse was not in there so you went to call the nurse.The room was totally slience.Minah keep staring at L. L leaning aganist the wall waiting for you to come back. "Thanks"Minah spoke up."You should say this to my girlfriend."L said coldly.

"You carried me to here.So thanks oppa"Minah said in a cute tone."You think i want carried you?No.And dont call me oppa .You make me feel like vomiting."L replied.

"Chill oppa"Minah said.L walked over to her and lean foward towards.Minah blushed."Don't think i do not know what you trying to do Kim Minah"L said.

You at outside heard everything whatever they said.*So they know each other?* "Why are you still outside?"The nurse came."Oh i was waiting for you so we both can go in together"You lied." lets go in then"The nurse said. She opened the door and went in.When you were about to go in your phone vibrated.

One New message

From:Unknown

JJ becareful of the new student in your school.

You closed the message and slipped the phone back to your pocket.* Shall found out more about her.*