Friends CH.5

"Lets go ~~~~"Sungjong said.You looked at him nodded."Yah where you bringing my girlfriend to."L asked.Sungjong look at him and smile widely .

"We going for a date"He holded your hand and wink at L."I dare you to say that again!"L getting pissed off as because Sungjong holding your hand.

"We. are.going.for.a.date!"Sungjong say slowly."WHAT!!!"L shouted."Hyung are you deaf or what?Do you want me repeat again?If i repeat again means you are stupid i guess."Sungjong cutely said.You giggled at both them.

"Myungsoo we just going to our lockers take our books"You patted L head."I'm not a kid "L pouted and stomped his foot . "Hyung you look a kid now"Sungjong said. L glared at him. Sungjong quickly look away."What a nice weather today"He look around."Sungjongie we inside the school how you know the weather is nice?"You asked him.Sungjong rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"I see you during break time okay?"You look at L.L nodded.You peck his lip and walk off with Sungjong.

~Breaktime at school garden ~

While you were eating you saw that Woohyun keep smiling to himself."Oppa what so funny?You keep smiling to yourself."You asked curiously and tilted your head.

"Nothing"Woohyun continue smiling like an idoit."Oppa why is woohyun oppa smiling to him?"You asked hoya who is busying feeding dongwoo food.

"Oh.He been smiling to himself since yesterday."He said without looking at you. "Why?"

"I guess is because yesterday we saw the group that we been wanted to see."

"Who?"You acted blur even though you know who.

"Lollipop"Sungyeol replied. "Oh..so?"

"I guess he in love with a member"Sungyeol teased."Sohee....." Sungyeol said. "Woohyun blushed.

"Omo oppa your face are red."You giggled.

*Oppa in love with sohee?That funny*You thought.

"Anyway what happened yesterday?You guys seems super happy"You asked.

Sunggyu started to tell you what happened yesterday and you listened to what he had said.

"Waoh ! They seems nice"You said. Infinite nodded.

"What you think of the members?"You looked at them.

"JungEun is kind of scary"Hoya blurted. Dongwoo nodded in agreement. You wanted to burst out laughing but you control.

"Sohee is cute"Woohyun said while blushing.You giggled

"Jiyeon and Suneun are pretty friendly"Sungyeol said.

"All of them quite nice"Sunggyu said.

"But their Leader is kind of cold"L said. You nodded.

Just then SunEun passed by the garden and saw you all. Infinite quickly stood up and bowed at her.

She laughed."Don't need to bow at me.You all are older than me i should be the one that is bowing."She said.Infinite laughed.

She turned and look at you."I guess you are L oppa girlfriend right?"she asked. You nodded.

"Nice to meet you i'm SunEun"She held her hand out."I'm ~~~~~~ .Nice to meet you too"You shook her hand and squeeze her hand abit.

*AISH! what this maknae trying to do!!*

"Hope we can be bestfriends"She said."Yeah"You replied. "I got to go see you all"She bowed."Bye"Before she left she winked at you and walked off.

You sat infront of L. L back hugged you and rested his chin on your shoulders."Babe cook fried rice for dinner today" L whispered in your ear."Okay."