School - New student CH.2..

L was waiting for breaktime.*10 more minutes ...* L was worried about you that you will get bully by the ' queekas' again even though you are with sungjong.He still worried.

He remember that one day you got beating up by the queekas while u are on the way home.

Flashback~

L was at your home waiting for you .Since you asked him to go home wait for you.*Why so long and she still have not come back?* Just then you opened the door.L turned around saw your face was bruise and your leg and hand was bleeding , bloody lips and bruised cheek.

"What the - "L rushed toward you."Babe what happened to you?Who beaten you?"You smile weakly to him."No one".

"Aish " He carried you bridal style, and set you down on the couch. "Wait here"he walked off to the kitchen and comeback with a first aids kit with him.He slowly treat your wounds.You winced."Sorry" You shook your head."Tell me who now" L asked.

You look down.He make your face up and look at him."TELL . ME . NOW" L shouted."From our school??"You nodded."Girl?"You nodded."I know who already."L took out his phone call Infinite."Hyung meet me at the same place later."He hung up the call and carried you to the bedroom.He stroke your hair to the side."Rest okay?I go out settle the things.I will be back very fast okay?"You nodded and closed your eyes.

flashback end ~

*AISH!!* L stood up and walked toward the door."Kim myungsoo where are you !?" The math teacher asked."The class is not over yet" L turned around and point at the bell. Just then the school bell ring. ~RING~~~. * Nice timing* And he dashed to your class.He waited for you to come out of your class.

"Myungsoo what are you doing here?"You asked."Can't i wait for my girlfriend?? " He said."Hyung what are you doing here"Sungjong appeared out of nowhere. "Bringing my girlfriend to cafeteria to eat" L said and hold your hand."Lets go" . "Hyung wait for me!!!".

Once the three of you reached the cafeteria the whole people stop talking. It was totally dead slience."L ,~~~,Sungjong here!!" Sungyeol waving his hand. "Annyeong oppas" You waved.

"Hey have you guys heard that we got new student in our school today ? And her name called Jang Suneun"Dongwoo said.

"Her name sound familiar"Hoya said. They rest nodded expect you. You countinue eating.All of the sudden Woohyun slam the table.You got choke by the food because of the sudden action.

"I know who already!"Woohyun shouted.

"Who"

"Lollipop youngest members" woohyun said.

"Yah! you scared ~~~~. "L scolded. He patted your back and give you water to drink.

"Oppz ! sorry ~~~~.Are you okay?"Woohyun asked. You nodded.

"I wondering what she doing in our school."Sungyeol said.

"Study of course what else." Sunggyu said.

"But none of her members study in our school"Sungjong said. * There is one .Just in front of you * You thought.

"Three of her members study in T.O.P high and another one study at our school Woolim high.Someone is missing." L said.

*Their leader* You thought.

"Their leader JJ ."Sunggyu said."No one know she study in which school actually" .

"Waoh what a mystery girl" Sungyeol said.

"Is she a ghost?? It look like she only appear at night" Woohyun joked.* I'm not a ghost.Babo*

"I wish we can meet them!  "Sungjong said. Infinite nodded in agree.

"Okay let stop this for now.Tonight remember we have things to settle."Sunggyu said. Infinite nodded.

"Babe i'm not going eat dinner at your home today."L whisper to you.

"Okay.Becareful alright?" "Ok"