Injured CH.3

You were studying at your room. You feel vibrating in your pocket. Without look at the Caller ID you pick up the call.

"Hello"

"~~~~~~!!!!"

"Sungjong?"

"~~~~~~ COME TO OUR HOUSE  NOW!" Sungjong shouted.

"What happened?"You asked.

"Hyung injured.All of them injured!!! Faster come!!"

"Okay i coming now." You hung up the call and quickly went to the bathroom to change your clothes. You grabbed your house key and phone and rushed to their house.

DING DONG

"~~~~~ come in!" Sungjong lead you to the living room. Your eyes widened in horror.Their face were bleeding ,Leg were brusie hands were swollen.

"Here ~~~"Sungjong handed you the first aids kit.You took it and treat their wounds. Sungyeol slightly winced."Sorry oppa" "It okay "He smile weakly.

"Sungjong why are you the only one who is not injured?"You asked.All the members look at him."I-I don't know"Sungjong stuttered.

"Then who is the one that beaten you guys up?"All the members look at him again"I-I d-don't know."You turned back and look at them.They quickly look away. * Something is not right *You thought.

You bandaged their wounds."Done" You patted the wounds slightly."Thanks ~~~."Sunggyu said."Welcome oppa"You smiled. You look at the clock . 11.30P.M .

"It late i'm going home now"You walked towards the doors"I bring you home"L said. "It okay i can go home myself.You need to rest." You said.

"At least let me bring you to the bus stop."He lightly tangled your hand with his. You know that you won't be able to win him so you let him bring you to the bus stop. "Bye oppas i see you all tomorrow .Goodnight "You waved."Night~~~~! "They said.

They bus came."Call me when you reach home"He kissed your forehead."Okay". When you reached home it already 11.50 P.M.

~RING~. You look at the caller ID ~LSH~

You answer the call."Yeah?"

"Unnie have you heard that Infinite got beaten up?"

"Yes.Do you know who beaten them?"You asked.

"Mblaq.Unnie shall we teach them a lesson?" She said.

"Yeah.Call the other three .Tell them meet at the same old place"You ordered.

"Okay unnie see you there"

*They play with the wrong person* You thought .

You changed your clothes and left the house to meet your members.That night your members beaten Mblaq up badly.