Vacation Part I CH.6

"Baby wake up"L tapped your shoulder.Your eyes fluttered open . You rubbed your eyes."How long have i been sleeping?"You asked."4 hours"L said without looking up."WHAT?" L laughed at your reaction. "Lets go inside they must been waiting for very long time" L lightly tangled your fingers through his.

"Well well well someone is finally awake."Hoya teased you."Sleeping beauty is awake " Woohyun said. You feel embarrassed and look down.L noticed it and pulled you close to him."Stop teasing my girlfriend."

"Waoh waoh waoh"Dongwoo said."L changed to other person". "Stop teasing them now. Lets go to our room"Sunggyu said."Welcome to Sungyeol hotel"Sungyeol said. Everyone laughed. "What? i'm serious this hotel i owned it ."He said it seriously. "Oppa i did not know that you so rich"You said.Sungyeol winked at you.You giggled.

"Master all the rooms is ready"A maid bowed at sungyeol.Sungyeol nodded. "Lets go unpack our stuff.Meet at the lobby at 7.30P.M "Sungyeol walked to his room."Hyung wait for me!!!!!"Sungjong ran to Sungyeol. "See you later my princess"Hoya said.You nodded.

~Pairing list~

Sunggyu with Woohyun , Hoya with dongwoo, Sungyeol with Sungjong , L and you.

L opened the door and both of you walked in. You walk around to see the room."Waoh"You stood out in the balcony.The room was facing the sea. L came and back hugged you and rested his chin on your shoulders."Enjoying?" You nodded.

L turned you around to face him.He bent down your height "Shall we?"L smirked. Before L can do anything to you .You smacked his forehead.

"Ow!"L rubbed his forehead."What that for" He said. "That for thinking something else."You said and walked back in the room. Lchuckled and followed you in.

Mysterious Person POV~

So that is L girlfriend? He do have good taste.Well  L you going be mine soon. Shall find out more about his girlfriend.