Our Relationship

Vincent's P/O/V

Over the next few months me and Scott's relationship started to blossom, He moved in with me and we even started sleeping in the same room and bed. I love waking up to see his face every morning, to feel him next to me. I'm happy he started to accept me for who I am and for what I did to those children in the past. Since we've been together I've even thought about asking about if he thinks we'll be together long enough to where we would adopt a few kids of our own. I sigh to myself at the thought, probably not the best option for a child killer like myself. I roll over in bed and I look at Scotts sleeping form next to me and I smile brushing some of his brown locks out of his face while he sleeps soundly and I kiss his forehead softly and I snuggle myself close to him and he moves slightly but wraps an arm around my back and I slowly drift to sleep.

*later that day/ morning*

Scott's P/O/V

I wake up seeing Vincent snuggled close to me and I can't help but smile I also chuckle softly seeing that his purple hair is a complete mess. I struggle to get out of bed without waking him, and I walk over to our closet and I grab a random red shirt with black jeans and I walk into the bathroom and I look at myself in the mirror. My eyes are immediatly drawed to the black and blue bags under my eyes due to me not sleeping for days at a time due to taking day and night shifts for days at a time. I passed out during a day shift one time it's been making Vinny more and more worried about my health much to my annoyance. I sigh and I look over at the shower, I know I should shower because it has been a few days since I last showered I shrug it off too lazy to shower and I start getting undressed and dressed in my clean clothes and I walk down stairs and I start making breakfast. Half way through making breakfast a thought popped into my head, Vinny's birthday is coming up. I wonder what to get him, maybe I should get him a cat because I know he loves them. I smile, yeah thats what I'll get him.

Vincent's P/O/V

I wake up to the smell of bacon and I smile, I love it when Scott makes breakfast or when he cooks in general his cooking is much more better than mine. I get up and I walk to the kitchen and I hug Scott from behind and I kiss his cheek "Good morning sleepy head" he says happily to me "Good morning" I reply with and I let go of him and I lean on counter next to him and he sighs "You didn't get dressed or at least brushed ur hair" he sighs "what am I gonna do with you?" I smirk "well you can dress me and brush my hair Scotty. I mean it's our day off so you should expect this from me" I reply with and he looks at me with his light brown eyes and he kisses my cheek "your right" I smile happy with what my life has become.

(Hope all of u liked this new chapter and I'm so excited for the fact for the story having some sort of stamp on it being #8 of rating for PgxPg fanfics so yeah. I'll post something in the story revolving the cat that scott will be getting)