The Date

Scotts p/o/v

It was already Saturday and both me and Vincent decided to a café here in town. We also decided to drive in different cars so we both wouldn't end up killing each other on the way there. Once I had gotten there I saw vincent wearing a light purple shirt and black pants with his work shoes and his hair is put up in a neat ponytail which is rare for this man, but maybe he did it because it's a date who knows. We walked in and sat at a table and ordered our drinks and were looking at the menu. "Thank you" vincent says in a soft but masculine voice "for what?" i reply with "for even showing up, it makes me a little happy that you would do this I wouldnt expect this from the you I know" "Because jeremy asked me I had to say yes to him, if hr didn't ask me and if you did I wouldnt have said yes at all" after I had replyed to him I saw that he looked a little hurt, which had made me feel like an asshole.

Vincent's P/O/V

I was hurt by what he said. "so he really just came because of Jeremy" I thought to myself. I tried my best not to look hurt, it hurts because I love this jerk so much. I wish so bad that he would feel the way I feel towards him, I just want him to love me, I want him to care about me. I just want to feel what it's like to have a human being to actually want me, to actually love me.

No one's P/O/V 

Dinner had went by in a flash for the two. They ate in silence aside from the occasional question about how well they look or about the weather and how things have been in their lives outside of their job. Vincent had payed for their meal and just before vincent had a chance to get in his car Scott had stopped him

Scott's P/O/V

I can't believe what i'm about to do, it makes me want to puke or something, but I open my mouth anyway "Vincent, I'm sorry" I say in a somewhat quiet tone. He looked at me with wide eyes "R-Really?" vincent said in a shaky tone "really and I mean it as well" he then proceeded to walk over to me and hug me and then he started to cry "T-Thank you, Thank you so much" I hold him close as he cried into my chest. A few minutes later he calmed down and he looked up at me. I decided to kiss him softly on the lips and oh boy his lips are soft.

Vincent's P/O/V

My eyes widened in surprise due to the fact Scott had just kissed me. I kiss back and I wrap my arms around his neck while he wraps his around my waist and we stand there like that in each others embrace. It feels like heaven for me , I have never been kissed like that before let alone kissed. After our kissing session had ended we both said goodbye and got into our respective cars. The whole way home I couldn't keep my mind off of scott, off of our kiss. Off how much I want him, how much I love him, how much I need him.

No on's P/O/V 

Scott had many of the same thoughts racing through his mind. Scott thought about asking Vincent the next time he sees him if he'd be his boyfriend, because Scott finally realized how much he loves vincent, how much he needs him.

(Hey everyone, sorry for not updating in a while i've been losing my juices for this story and i'm sorry for that. I will try to continue writing it. Anyway I hoped you all liked this part and yay they finally kissed)