That Feeling

Vincents p/o/v

The whole drive to the mall was full of silence, the whole drive I had a strange feeling. I had a feeling that something was gonna go wrong, I regretted leaving my home to go buy some clothes. "God damn it" I thought aloud. why can't I shake that feeling off? To be honest I rather go to a gas station or a store and get some beer or something to take that edge off. I mean we all have that one feeling sometimes right? Or am I just going crazy? I sigh in slight irritation and I start searching my pockets for my cigarettes and my lighter, I wanna have a smoke to take the edge off since I wanna keep on my main objective to head to the mall. "Shit....I left them at home" I thought in my head as I sighed as I continued to drive to the mall.

~mean while at Scotts home~

Scotts p/o/v (man this has been a long time since I did his point of view, or I think its the first)

I growled as I looked down at what Jeremy sent me "Vincent is happy about being able to go on a "Date" with you" is what the text said. "Why did he have to go and convince me to go on a "date" with that piece of shit, he knows I hate him for many different reasons. One he's a perv, two I know what he did to those kids, how can he live with that? How can he sleep at night knowing he ruined family's, knowing he broke family's apart, knowing he prevented kids from being able to grow up. Prevented kids from becoming something, become a adult." I sighed "why didn't I turn him in? Why didnt I tell the police I knew he did it, that he killed those kids and stuffed them into the animatronics." I grabbed onto both sides of my head while inbeding my fingers in my brown hair messing it up a little while I growled at all the thoughts I have racing through my head. "I mean he is good looking even with those pure white orbs of his and his purple hair and that tan skin of his." I mentally slapped myself for thinking that about that piece of trash. "WHY CAN'T I GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD!?" I yelled in irritation. Another thought popped in my head "Maybe I do have some feelings for him, maybe that's why I can't get him out of my head." I start feeling sad "I feel so horrible for being such an asshole to him. He still cares for me even though I treat him worse then dirt. Why? Just what does he see in me?" I looked down at my hands and I sighed and I got up and I walked to my closet to start looking for something nice to wear when I go on the "date" with him.

(How'd all of u guys liked the new chapter? I hoped u did. I'm sorry for not posting in a while because before it wasn't letting me post a chapter so yeah, I've also been really busy with school and other things. Also I'd like to start writing a new story so can u guys leave me suggestions in the comments or u can message me. Also it can be more character x character ideas. Also thank u all for reading this story, it makes me happy that people even will read the trash I write, anyway thank u for taking the time to read this.)