I Love You!

Scott's P/O/V 

I layed in my bed after I got home from me and Vincent's date. I couldn't get him out of my head, I couldn't get his smile or his hair or his eyes. Those eyes used to feel so cold and empty but now theyre full of life despite him having pure white eyes. I love those eyes of his, I love him and everything about him despite what he did to those children. I regret everything I was saying to him, to this wonderful man, the wonderful man who is now in my life and in my mind constantly. To be honest I want him in my mind, I want him with me, I want to feel his warm body snuggled close to mine. Those thoughts left my mind and for the first time in a long time I fell asleep with a smile on my face, I finally have someone in my life to give all of my love to and he can give me love as well. I smiled as all those thoughts raced through my head as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

No ones P/O/V

As the weeks flew by both Scott and Vincent fall madder in love with each other, the once hateful feelings Scott had for Vincent have faded away and was replaced with good thoughts.

(Sorry such a short chapter, thank u all for reading this and for all of the support u all have been giving the story and stuff. It makes me so happy that so many of u have been reading this. Anyway thank u for ur time for reading this I really hope u all have enjoyed this chapter)