Free

Aria's POV

      I walked all the way to the Brew where Ezra's apartment is, considering I left without money. I walk past the register and up the stairs to the apartment. I knock furiously on the door until someone answers. It's Ezra, half dressed with messed up hair.

Aria: Where is she?

Ezra: Who?

    He's pretending like he doesn't know who I'm talking about and at this point, I just brush past him and walk over to his bed, where a half dressed Nicole jumps and throws a sheet over herself.

Nicole: Aria? What are you doing here?

      I stare at her, then jump to attack her. I rip her from the confinement of the bed and drag her on the floor. I hear Ezra running to pull me away from her and he comes behind me, dragging me away from Nicole. Kicking and screaming, I fight to get out of his grasp and beat the life out of Nicole.

Aria: Let me go!

        Suddenly there's a clicking sound and I look up to see Nicole with a gun. Ezra lets go of me; I see his shocked face.

Ezra: What are you doing?

Nicole: I'm getting rid of her.

I close my eyes, ready to die when I hear a banging sound. I look up and see Jackie standing over Nicole's unconscious body. Ezra is shocked, I'm shocked.

Aria: Jackie?

Jackie: She killed Maggie.

Aria: I know.

Jackie: As much as I hate you, one of us deserves to be happy.

I smile and look at Ezra, he's still so confused. He calls the cops and we wait for them to come. Spencer's ex Marco shows up and looks at Nicole.

Marco: I knew she was guilty.

Two cops arrest her and bring her to the station. They collect Nicole's gun and leave. Marco drives me, Ezra (After he puts on clothes of course) and Jackie to the station. When I get there, I see Alex in a holding cell. I run over to her grab the bars of the cells.

Aria: Babe!

Alex: Ar!

She reaches her arm through the bars and intertwines our fingers. I missed her touch so much.

Alex: What are you doing here?

Aria: They arrested Nicole.

Alex: So I'm getting out?

Aria: I don't know.

Suddenly, a cop comes and opens Alex's cell.

Aria: What's going on?

Officer: You're free to go.

Alex steps out of the cell, and we hug, holding each other tight. We walk to Marco's office and ask him about what happened.

Marco: Well, the gun that killed Maggie Cutler does not match the gun we found with Alex's fingerprints on, but it did match the one we found Nicole with.

Aria: So, Nicole's going to jail?

Marco: Definitely.

I smile and side hug Alex as we walk out of the police station. I see Toby and Spencer standing outside. Spencer runs up to us and hugs us for dear life.

Spencer: I am so made at the both of you but I love you!

Aria: Love you too Spencer.

Alex: I love you too sister.

I gather my clothes from Jason's house and get on the next flight to New York. Spencer and Toby fell asleep a while ago and Alex looks over to me.

Alex: This whole wedding was a disaster.

Aria: Don't think about like that. The nights not over.

Alex: What do you mean?

Aria: New York's not that far away, we could always get married when we arrive.

Alex smiles and I put my head on her shoulder, falling asleep.