confession time?!

When i was walking with rachel to our next class we were talking about if i should tell brittany how i feel about her. "just tell her alice,whats the worst that coould happen?" "i dont know, maybe the world exploding." "you are such a drama queen alice, the world wont explode. its better to tell her like seriously just tell her before its too late." "but rachel what if she doesnt want to like who would want someone as ugly as me?" "alice you are beautiful. how many times do i have to say that before you realize that?" we walk into class and we take our seats. it feels like forever until class ends. the bell rings and me and rachel walk to the lunchroom. I see brittany walk into the lunchroom. she probably is looking for me. She see's me and walks up to me "hi alice" "hey brittany, so how's the birthday girl?" She turns a light color of red. I realize she is blushing she never really blushes. "shut up alice" "will you and alice shut up?!?!?" I laugh at rachel's out burst. "alice you do realize this is the last week of school? so you should just ask her out already!" I look at rachel then at brittany and brittany looks upset about something."RACHEL!!! shut up" "you already have a crush on some girl alice?" "brittany it  isnt on some girl..." before i can finish she walks away. i go after her. " BRITTANY!" i catch up to her and just hug her. she looks suprised. "brittany the girl i have a crush on is you. i have since i first met you." She looks suprised but to my suprise she smiles and kisses me. "alice i love you. i was too afraid to ask you out but i guess now may be the right time. Alice will you go out with me?" I smile."yes."