summer time maddness

its been a month since school been out and i haven't seen Brittany since school got out. we Skype like every night but i just miss her. I'm falling in love with her more and more. It happens when she laughs and smiles. She makes my heart beat. She stole my heart and i don't mind as long as she is careful with it. people think I'm crazy for loving her because i don't know her very well. what they don't know is she is nicer and prettier and sweeter than they think. im falling hard im just hoping she will be there to catch me. She says she is in love that she wont leave but how can i believe her when i dont believe anyone. my friend kelly says im crazy for thinking she would leave. I told kelly that i would rather die than be without brittany. i would give my heart to save her. no one understands how i feel. she doesnt know how i feel either. she doesnt know that i worry about her every day. she doesnt even know that i need her to feel safe. she has protected me from myself and my demons so many times. i love her too much but its hard not too when she is so perfect. it hurs not seeing her. my heart hurts when all i can do is skype her and thats not good enough. she is so amazing and im so lucky to have her as my own. she is funny and just so lovable and just perfect. she is so short but that makes her so cute. she is absolutely crazy and needs extreme help. she is terrified of spiders and me when i get angry. she wont let me shank people. she is the reason i breathe. she is a coward and weak and stupid. she is very aggresive and violent. I love her no matter what.