the new problem

I've been having a constant headache for about two months now. On a scale of 1-10 its at a 9. It gets worse then better but it hasn't gotten better. I tried sleeping which usually works but nothing happened. 4 months after getting out of the hospital and now i may have to go back. We have tried almost everything. Dozens of medications some doctors. We have to wait until my neurologist calls us to get an appointment. What brittany doesn't know is that it's getting worse. Is it better that she doesn't know that? The pain is getting unbearable. I can barely function anymore but i have to skype her or she will flip out. I don't know what to do about it. My dad can't help. Nothing is helping this headache. I can't get a job until it's gone. I can barely skype her without wanting to die. Everything makes it worse. Nothing seems to help it. What's wrong with me? This is hell. I hope this goes away soon. If it doesn't then i won't be able to hide the pain from Brittany. That's what i have to do is hide it from her. I don't want to ruin her summer. My summer is ruined but i can't ruin anyone else's. It's 10pm and i get a message from brittany.

"Hey beautiful."

"hello child."

"how was your day?"

"i was asleep most the day because of my head."

"awwww"

"ya it really fucking hurts"

"Do i need to get over there?"

"No its fine. I'm fine"

"Are you sure?"

"I have to go cutie. i love you Brittany. talk to you later."

I get off facebook. I get in bed and fall asleep. Hoping when i wake up my head will get better. Let my mind take over and let the dreams in.