The day I freak out

It's been hard forgiving Brittany but i have because i trust her more than anyone. I believe her when she says she won't leave me again but the voice in my head says she will. I try to forget that she ever left. It's hard when everyone brings it up when i say she proposed and i said yes. All my friends hate Brittany because she hurt me. I know why they do but they just know i really love her and that i'm making a mistake. The worst is Brooke. Brittany's ex girlfriend. i hate her enough but she really is getting under my skin. She thinks we are friends but we were supposed to fight but she chickened out. I mean who wouldn't. I'm a big girl and pretty damn tall. I will hurt her so bad. It's one thing to bully me but once it gets to someone i care about i will freak out on them. It will be worse since i'm in love with her. She doesn't know what i'm planning. She thinks she does. She doesn't understand the hatred i have towards her. Brooke took Brittany away from me and she has to pay for that. It's august 11th and i'm one day away from seeing Brittany again. It's about 11pm and i'm packing for school tomorrow. What no one knows is about a week ago i bought a knife. I've been hiding it and i'm ready to kill. I message Brooke and ask her if she wants to hang. She messages back.

"now? it's a little late. school is tomorrow. I'll go if you bring alcohol."

"okay Brooke,meet me at the place at 1am."

"okay see you then."

It's 12am now. i wear all black and put gloves and a black hat on. I bring my knife and leave and head off. When i get there it's 1am. She is sitting there waiting. i come up from behind her and stab her. I kept stabbing her until she eventually died. She was crying and i was just laughing. I left her there. i went home and put my bloody clothes,shoes and gloves in a trash bag and put it in the bottom of the dumpster. I don't care if i get caught. I'm just happy that Brittany is free of that bitch. I can't tell Brittany that i killed Brooke. I fall asleep. My alarm clock wakes me up. I get up and put a black shirt and black skinny jeans on. I go to the bathroom to brush my hair. I put my hair in a ponytail. I get my backpack and my id and head out to my bus. I get to school and i see Brittany. She looks like shit. Which doesn't surprise me. She looks tired. Did she even sleep? She sees me and walks to give me a hug and kiss.

" Alice, what have you done?!"

"What do you mean?"

"I know it was you."

I went silent. Does she mean the murder or something else. She grabs my hand.

"Alice? I was kidding. Do you have something that you have done? If there is please tell me."

"I haven't done anything, silly."

I smile and kiss her. I missed this. Her soft lips and the taste. She is always so warm. She smiles and i know she is happy. The school day was interrupted by police sirens and me and Brittany going to the police station. They found Brooke's body. They question us. A couple hours later they let us go. Brittany looks even worse. School is over and my dad picks us up. He takes her home. Then we head home. We got home and i went to bed. I wake up and Brittany messages me.

"Alice, I can't believe she is dead."

"Doesn't surprise me. She always looked for drugs, sex and alcohol. She deserved to die."

"She didn't deserve to go like that. That was the work of someone sick. Whoever did this needs help."

"Um, im going to bed night. I love you.

"Alice wait a minute..."

i log out before she finished her statement