the night she comes back

she asks me back out. i say yes. she says that me going out with Audrey killed her. that she did loved me and she just fucked up. i knew i shouldn't of said yes and just got over her but i couldn't. i couldn't say no. I am falling again I'm hoping this time she catches me. i don't want to hit rock bottom again. i love her so much and i cant lose her again. i will end up killing myself if she leaves again. she is being so sweet and i just cant help myself and just keep falling faster and faster. She makes my heart beat. She is the glue that holds me together. she can make me smile when I'm depressed. Audrey wont leave me alone. she keeps calling me a liar and a whore and a bitch. i know I'm a bitch because i was rude to so many people when Brittany left me. I blocked Audrey from Facebook, kik messenger, and some how she got my phone number. she starts texting me but i end up blocking her. she texts me from someone else's phone and my dad says if she doesnt leave me alone he will get the police involved. My dad blocks the number. she makes a new kik messenger to talk to me but i block her. i havent heard from her since. Brittany decides it would be a good idea to threaten her. I threaten to leave if brittany touches her. Brittany tells me she is going to Arizona in a week. my dad offers to take us to the mall and we plan to go tuesday at 5:30pm. we decide that my dad is going to pick her up and we get to the mall. my dad gives me $20 to spend. Me and brittany walk around the mall holding hands. Alot of people give us weird looks. People look disgusted and i laugh at the looks on their faces. We take her home and i am forced by her to walk her to her door. She asks for a kisss and i give her one. It was an amazing kiss. i wanted more but i knew she had to go. When we skyped later that night i felt like i was in heaven. I wanted her so bad. I wanted her in my bed more than anything else. I wanted to feel her lips on my naked skin and to feel her body against mine. I wanted to feel her smooth skin. I wanted her all to myself no one to hear her scream from pleasure. I wanted to tie her to the bed. I just wanted to fuck her all night. She doesnt know i was thinking that during te skyping and its good she didnt because my mind was going to dark places.