1-The Valley of Eternal Midnight (Pt 1)

Saph's POV

I watch as the blue aura surrounds me and my friends. Suddenly, I'm transported to an empty field. It looks to be about midnight. Weird. It was only 1 pm when we logged on. I need to look for the others. As I walk I see a beautiful tree that is massive. I walk towards it. It's like something there is calling me to it and I need to know what. As I get closer, I see what looks like a small star floating above a galaxy patterned crystal. Never had I ever seen such a beautiful sight. If only Luna were here right now. She would have loved to see this. It starts to glow brighter the closer I get to it. It starts pulsating. I think it wants me to touch it. I slowly reach out my hand. When I touch the star I expected to be burned, but it wasn't hot. It stated to turn into purple, blue, and white auras that were being absorbed by my body.
I look down to see I have a new set of clothes.

I feel really weird, but I need to find Jolly and the others

I feel really weird, but I need to find Jolly and the others. Jolly is only a few months older than me but she is really childish. She could be in a lot of trouble right now. I need to find her. Luna is really scary, and so is Grace. They can fend for themselves for a while. I'm definitely looking for Jolly first. I start to walk around until I see a figure of a woman. I walk up to her.

"Umm. Hi." I say.

"Hello child." She says with a smile.

"Do you know where I am?" I ask.

"Yes I do. You're in the Valley of Eternal Midnight. A sacred valley only accessible by star wizards and people they let in." She says.

"Oh then how am I here? Was I invited?" I ask.

"No my child you are a star wizard. You control the stars, comets, black holes, worm holes, and supernovas. I am Solaria Goddess of Star magic. Your star magic is a branch of space magic. I am the only being in this world to know all the star magic." She says.

"Oh. Do you know the way out?" I ask.

"Yes. As you now have star magic you are now one of my children. Of course no one ever chooses star magic so you are my only child. The way out is to go up to the celestial tree and think of where or who you want to go to and it shall take you there." She says.

"Thank you. Is it ok if I call you mom?" I ask.

"Of course Saph, but before you go I will teach you some basic star magic." She says.

"Ok Mom." I say smiling.

She gives me a happy smile. She teaches me star burst, comet crash, shooting star, and solar wind.

"Now Saph, remember that stars do cause destruction. The also shine brighter than anything in existence and give everything life. Use your gift to help the people of this world. You will be their Sun. The star that will give them warmth, light, and life. You have the power to chase out the darkness and bring back the light. The valley of course will always be midnight. Just the way I like it. Remember when you ever want to find this place again, just harness the power of the Sun in the day or the North Star at night to open a portal here. The portal will only lead here, and only those with your permission can enter. Be safe on your journey, my child." She says with a small smile.

"I will, and I'll come visit every so often if it's okay with you." I say.

"I'd love that." She says.

"Thanks, Mom, for everything." I say.

"You are welcome my child. Be safe." She says.

I walk over to the tree and think of Jolly. Then the tree starts to glow and vibrate. Suddenly I'm flying through what looks like the roots of the tree. It must connect to every tree in this realm. I step out and end up in front of a lightning grove and it looks like Jolly is flying through the air. Looks like I have to catch her. I open up my menu and select shooting star. I use it to fly after Jolly.