chapter 9

*adalee pov*

everything as perfect the rest of the trip. We were on our way home now happier and tanner then when we left. Darcy was on the couch thing on the plane sleeping away, it was a night flight so it was around 10 pm and we had about 3 more hours to go. Harry was sleeping on the other end of the couch and i was on the chair looking out the window.

Right before we got on the plane i got another text message from the unknown number saying 'hope you enjoyed your trip ill be seeing you and your percious daughter soon'

im freaked out to say the least, i havent told Harry yet but i probably should.

"whats on your mind babe?" Harry asked waking up. Maybe i should tell him because he could help me and get whoever is doing this.

"babe? you look scared whats wrong?" he got up and came to where i am kneeling infront of me holding my hands in his soft ones.

i gulped and quietly told him about the text messages ive been recieving, "before the trip i got this text from an unknown number that said 'Have fun in Hawaii ill see you when you get back' then i got another one before we got on the plane that said hope you enjoyed your trip ill be seeing you and your daughter soon', Harry im scared" i looked at him, his jaw was tensed.

"adalee look at me whoever this is will not touch you or Darcy i promise." He assured me and then got up and grabbed his phone.

"Harry where are you going?" he turned around

"to make a phone call this person will not get away with this." he left into the other part of the plane leaving me to look out the window.

Harry came back a few minutes later right before we had to land. He seems as though he has calmed down a bit but you could still feel him tense.

"Babe" I called out for him as he was packing up Darcy's toys before we land.

"Hmm" he hummed looking at me.

"What if it's Stan? What if he got out of prison"

"Babe don't worry I will find whoever this is and personally kill them no on will touch you or Darcy" he balled his fist.

I nodded and started packing up my stuff.

-
We were soon home and I was kind of happy to be back in my own bed and surroundings. we walked in and i put Darcy down in her bed since it was almost 4 am. i picked her up and wrapped her in her blanket and laid her down kissing her forehead.

"goodnight Princess" i turned on her baby monitor and cracked the door and went to our room where Harry was pacing.

"babe? you okay?" i asked confused walking over to the bed.

"huh? yeah im fine just...yeah im fine" he told me taking his shirt and pants off climbing into bed with me. God he is hot i still cant belive im married to that and get to look at that anytime i want.

"come here" he nodded over to me wanting me to come closer to him. i took my shoes off and climbed into bed next to him, where he pulled me into his chest kissing my head.

"you know i love you right?" he looked at me.

"of course" i mumbled falling into a deep sleep.

---

i was up at by nine making tea for myself while Darcy was playing with her food in her highchair.

"baby dont play with your food" Harry emerged into the kitchen wearing just his sweats that hung low on his waist. He walked over to me kissing me and wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"good morning!" he mumbled letting go to fix a cup of coffee.

"morning"

"daddy!" Darcy squealed throwing her hands in the air.

"hey baby" he said in a baby voice kissing the top of her head where there wasnt food.

"such a mess, someone needs a bath!" i smiled. i picked up her food and disconnected the tray and went to pick her up.

"im going to give her a bath" i told Harry.

"ok i need to go meet up with the boys real fast ill be back in an hour, you going to be okay?" he asked. i nodded. he kissed my lips then went to change.

-

i had just finished Darcys bath and was getting her dressed in a shorts and shirt, when i heard someone enter Darcys room thinking it was Harry i chuckled, "hey it hasnt even a been an hour" i turned around and came face to face with Stan and his henchmen. i gasped holding my daughter closer and tighter to my chest.

"lovely to see you again love" he smiled.

i stared at him with wide eyes not being able to form a complete sentence, "h-how"

"oh love its called being smart i escaped simple as that." he smiled walking closer to me making me back up.

"grab things you need for you and the child and lets go, no talking to anyone of any sort" he told me becoming serious.

"she has a name! and im not going anywhere with you." i gave him a nasty face and he pulled out a gun as well has his little huge henchmen.

"you see the thing is, you will. So get things and lets go dont test me or i will kill you and your daughter infront of Harry. i will take you as is and you will suffer with what you have."

"okay okay im going!" i said grabbing a bag for Darcy and putting clothes and diapers for her along with a sippy, i was trying to stall so Harry would come home in time to catch him.

"lets go we dont have time." he yelled grabbing my arm pulling me out of Darcys room.

Darcy whimpered in my arms as we were pushed into a van. "its okay baby girl" i kissed her and wrapped her blanket around her.

"buckle up! its going to be a long ride" Stan yelled as we took off. oh Harry where are you!

-------------

hope you enjoyed! thank you for waiting! im so sorry!

please leave what you thought and ideas!!

comment comment and vote!!!