Summer Stone, my mate.

I slammed my hand over the growling alarm clock. I didn't want to wake up, but I knew I had to. Today was my 16th birthday and even though I'm usually a total Introvert I was kind of happy that a few friends were coming over.

And by a few friends, I meant it. My few friends group consisted of 5 people.

Nathalie Kaufman, the schools lead prep and my best friend since pre-k, Jake Collins, my cousin and my future beta, Harry Goldwin, My lab partner, Sadie Strullo, just a fellow nerd friend, and Daniel Wesker, the future alpha of the Artemis moon pack and my sisters mate.

That is also my only friends. I'm kind of a nerd so of course I don't have alot of friends.

I threw my legs over the side of the bed and started to reluctantly walk to the shower. I swung open the door and stripped down stepping into the steamy hot water. It massaged my back with the beading of the droplets. I massaged the shampoo and conditioner Into my hair hair and stepped out.

When I was done with my morning routine I slipped on a pair of skinny jeans with a baseball style tee. Then I slipped on a plaid over shirt, tugged on my beanie, grabbed my phone and charger and head out the door. My mom was there with her camera and her pretty white teeth shining as she smiled.

She ran up and pinched my cheeks, "Oh there's my giant boy!" She said and reaching up on her tip toes to kiss me. Let me explain, my mom is 6ft and my dad is 6.5, which explains why I'm so tall. My mom is really pretty for her age, with long black hair and deep blue eyes paired with beautifully tan skin that hasn't aged a bit. My father looks good too with black hair as well and grey eyes.

"You're a man now son, officialy half alpha. Hopefully you'll find your mate today," he grunted out.

Yes I would like to find my mate! She'll be so pretty with gorgeous long tan legs and-

Silence! I said to my internal wolf.

He didn't say anything after that. Honestly, yes I wanted a mate, but I was hoping she wasn't a slut. I mean I don't need a super pretty girl. All I really need is a smart, kind, Nerdy, and funny girl. Besides, pretty girls make me nervous and always feel bad about myself.

I nodded my head in respect.

My mother squealed excitedly and clapped her hands while jumping. "I cooked a big meal for my two favorite men!" She says ushering us into the dining hall.

After I eat my large breakfast I grab the keys to my truck and walk outside. I jump inside my car and start the ignition.

I park my car into a parking space and immediately everyone looks. I mean I'm not popular, but when it's the Alphas sons birthday you can expect people to notice out of respect for their future Alpha.

I step out and several people bow their heads and say 'Happy Birthday' which makes me happy. I like the attention.

At the end of 4th period I gathered my stuff and headed towards the cafeteria.

I strolled into the cafeteria and ducked my head so I could fit under the door. I'm 6.7 and that's even huge for a future alpha like myself. I begin to walk into the line when I smell something. Something amazing. It smells like... Dark Chocolate with Jalepinios. Hey, don't judge it's actually really good. I lift my head up, which I never do because I'm always trying to seem less giant - like. Pathetic I know, I'm an alpha who doesn't want to seem scary.

Anyway, I lifted my head up in search of the smell. There she was, Summer Stone.

MATE AND LOOK AT THOSE LONG LEGS I WAS RIGHT!

Her strawberry hair flew wildly out to the sides of her head as the cold winter air pushed it. Her long legs stepped in with more power than I could ever muster. She had her beta and her third in command walking next to her with power as well. Then her eyes snapped up to meet mine. Her florescent green eyes sparkled with danger as she smirked at me and then proceeded to sit down at her table.

I think I just felt my heart jump out of my throat and onto the cafeteria table. I don't even know what to do. This Is exactly what I didn't want. Someone like summer can only be a heartbreaker.

But she's our mate! We have to try and talk to her-

No. I know summer.

But-

Shut it! I used my alpha voice over my wolf and he quieted down. I sat down at my usual table. Nathalie smiled and sat down next to me.

"Why so glum?" She said poking my cheek. I gestured towards summer.

She followed my gaze until summer whipped around and shot up from her table. Even as she stepped closer my wolf was going crazy.

She stopped in front of me and folded her arms across her chest. "Can we talk?"

I nodded my head and she led me out of the cafeteria and into the hallway. I smiled to myself a little bit and then wiped it off my face. I did not need this.

"So your my mate?" She said inspecting me as she walked around me. Her soft fingers brushed against my back and I could feel the electricity flowing through my skin. My wolf purred and I told it to shut up. She continued to squeeze my biceps, run her fingers along my back, and finally stopped to inspect my face.

She stood in front of me and she looked up. "You say that your the alpha?" She asks.

I nod my head.

"Well I, Summer Stone, reject you, Tobias Mayfield as my mate." She says coldly before storming out.

Shoot.

I kind of expected it. I tell my wolf.

I didn't, I could hear her wolf yearning for me. She wanted me.

Well too bad, what's been done has been done.

I shut off my wolf link and walk back into the cafeteria to finish my meal. But instead, I grab Nathalie ' s face and kiss her. At first she doesn't do anything out of shock but soon her lips move against mine and she throws her arms around my neck.

What the heck? Care the explain.  She says through mind link.

'Summer Stone is my mate and she just rejected me.'

So you're using me.

'I'm sorry.'

normally I would be against this...but since I know it will irritate her it's fine for now.

I feel her tug on my hair as I move her onto my lap. Her hands wind into my hair and then I hear it. The hands slamming on the table and then growl.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey guys! Hope you like it! And if you could vote that would mean the world! :)