Epilogue

It'll be short, but here we go!

"Pax is gonna be awesome!" You squealed aloud in excitement, eager to meet Mark and Jack face to face, as well as the others.

You soon found a parking spot and practically ran inside, spotting a familiar person almost instantly.

"Jessie!" You called out.

She turned to face you with recognition sparking in her eyes as she hugged you.

"Have you seen the others?" You asked eagerly.

"Yeah, they're over by Mark and Jack's booths." She explained hastily, guiding you through the crowd to them.

Soon you were met with all of your friends you had grown close to through working together in dreams, including the two heroes that started it all.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Mark exclaimed excitedly, pulling you into a hug.

"It's good to see you all in person." Mark remarked as he glanced between you and your friends.

"Hey, where's my hug?" Jack whined in a childish tone, pretending to pout as he folded his arms across his chest.

"Here it is you Irish dork." You snickered in amusement as he pulled you into his arms for an embrace.

For the first time in a long time, everything felt perfect and happy.

Until you felt a burning stab of pain in your abdomen.

You gasped aloud in shock and looked down to see a knife sticking in you, Anti's pitch black eyes glaring at you.

"Did you really think I was gone? I'm. Always. Here." Anti laughed maniacally as he pulled the knife out, causing your body to crumple to the floor.

The last thing you saw before you died was Mark's eyes flashing to pitch black as well before he joined Anti in killing all of Mark's and Jack's fans.

You thought Jack and Mark were freed, yet not everyone has hearts and heroes in their lives to save them from the darkness inside.