Rescue

"Alright, everyone listen up!"

All eyes turned towards the stage where Mark was standing, the portal now swirling with a plethora of vibrant colors you couldn't pick out individually.

"Stay safe out there and help those you can as always while I'm gone." Mark instructed the crowd.

"Where are you going?" A short girl with glasses and shoulder length black hair with the ends dyed purple hair spoke up nervously.

"I'm going to help out Jack for tonight since he's been short staffed lately, but I trust you all to handle things here. Ethan's taking my place tomorrow, and Kathryn, Tyler, and Amy will be there as well." He assured her.

"It's okay Blermf, we can handle it as a team." Tuump promised the girl with a reassuring smile.

"Yeah!" A person with short hair colored like a sunset chimed in excitedly.

"But before I go, make sure you all make (Y/N) feels at home and help them adjust. I'm sure you all remember your first night." Mark interjected.

The crowd murmured their agreement before Mark abruptly disappeared as if he had been beaned up into the Enterprise from Star Trek, allowing the crowd to make their way through the portal.

"Hey, I'm Flampt. Good luck out there." The kid with sunset hair winked at you as he stepped through the portal.

"Flampt wait!" A girl with tan skin with a hijab covering her hair chased after her friend.

She accidentally bumped into you in her haste, nearly making you fall back.

"Sorry, um, I'm Wefubu!" She told you as she helped you up before following her friend.

"C'mon Doop!" Tuump called out to a boy with tan skin and a beanie that partially covered his fringed black hair, running with Blermf to the portal.

"See ya on the other side!" Tuump yelled to you before the trio disappeared, leaving you alone as the portal began to close.

You hesitated before jumping in, afraid of what you would find on the other side.

You found yourself outside in a clear glass floor, buildings placed around you that you immediately recognized, a small smile playing on your lips despite your nervousness.

"Prop hunt in the underwater map, nice." You mused aloud.

You froze when you saw a prop hunter run by with a gun in hand, thankfully not noticing you.

You let out a soft sigh in relief as you rested your hand on a nearby traffic cone, instantly feeling yourself morph into the shape.

"Oh my god." You whispered in shock, running around to find the person you guessed you were supposed to be saving while hiding from the hunters.

It didn't take long to find them.

They were in the shape of a fish running from a hunter, screaming while trying to dodge their bullets.

You instinctively hopped on top of them, the hunter losing sight of them and giving up the chase.

"How did that work?" You wondered aloud on surprise as you hopped off of the fish.

"Hey I'm (Y/N), who are you?" You introduced yourself while keeping an eye out for hunters.

"I'm Adira." They introduced their self shyly.

"Alright, just follow me, I'll find a way out of here." You promised Adira before turning around to find two hunters watching the two of you.

You stood protectively in front of your new companion, unsure of how to fight them off as a cone.

Until you noticed the timer in the bottom corner that was close to expiring.

"Run!" You yelled to Adira as they began firing, praying you could stall long enough to win.

"Why are they shooting me?!" Adira exclaimed in fear.

"They're terrorlings, they want you dead!" You explained breathlessly.

Three...

You and Adira plunged into the water and changed props, finding new hiding spots.

Two...

Your taunt suddenly went off, allowing them to easily find you and make you run once more.

One...

You could feel several bullets embed into you as you tried desperately to escape, fearing for your life.

Zero.

The words "Props Win!" appeared above you and Adira in big bold black letters as a portal opened up in front of the pair, allowing you both to escape much to your relief.

As you stepped through, you returned to your normal form, as well as Adira.

She had long black hair that brushed past her shoulders with pale skin and crystal blue eyes, dressed in a simple white hoodie and jeans with black and white converse.

"Thanks for saving me." She nodded in appreciation before everything around you abruptly went dark.

There ya go ShadowRealm82 , I know I probably botched the description (you look more beautiful in real life), but that's just kinda what I made up by looking at your profile image.