FOUR

SNOOPYWOO UPLOADED A NEW VIDEO: q&a pt 3: who's x?

 "many people who don't follow me on twitter may be wondering who the hell this 'x' person is

"many people who don't follow me on twitter may be wondering who the hell this 'x' person is. such as weewooweewoo on instagram who asked: 'i've been seeing a lot of people shipping xwoo. who's x?'"

[jungwoo quirked his pink lips up into a soft smile.]

"the answer is simple—i don't exactly know. x is an anonymous person who has been leaving sweet messages on my curiouscat. i'm pretty sure they watch my videos so, x, i just want to thank you for all the sweet messages and gifts. i got your flowers this morning, they were beautiful. please don't be scared to tell me who you are, please. i just want to get to know you."

[jungwoo sadly smiled at the camera before picking up his phone to read the next question.]

"an anonymous messenger on curiouscat asked me why i'm so in love with the stars. the answer is fairly simple. when i was little the rooftop of my childhood home was my escape. i'd lay there for hours when i couldn't sleep, just staring at the stars. i have an older sister and when she was in college she took an astronomy course.

"i was in high school at the time. her teaching me the stars was one of the ways we got closer, and then the two of us taught our little sister the stars and constellations. it's a family tradition now. to sit together on our porch and look at the stars. my elder sister is busy starting a family of her own but when i visit home jinae and i continue the tradition."

[jungwoo continued to answer the questions he had received, joking with some and growing serious at others.]

[in the background of the video there was a bouquet of beautiful lilies and roses in a clear vase, with a small card hanging off the stem of a lilium rubescens.]

COMMENTS

x 19m ago pinned by snoopywoo
out of all of the stars in our sky, you shine the brightest.
649 likes
show all 283 replies
orgfig OMG OMG OMGOMG OMGNOMG
oh my god cholesterol wow can u believe xwoo is the cutest ship of our generation
green apples are better than red this is so cute wtf
weewooweewoo omggg!! jungwoo is so lucky to have such a sweet admire. i wish.
snoopywoo thank you x~ you're too sweet. if you were orion, i'd be canis major
748 likes
got7 we love an astronomy nerd

a/n;
self promo
follow my friend jenna and i on instagram @nctgase 
and follow me on twitter @sftjungwoo :-)

thank you for reading, ily!!