SIXTEEN

"ten!" jungwoo yelled from his bed. the thai male was peacefully scrolling through his phone, minding his own business, when jungwoo screamed nine-fucking-feet away from him. safe to say ten threw his phone in the air, causing gravity to act upon it and fall square on ten's face.

and so here they were, one with a damp washcloth pressed to his lip and the other wearing a guilty smile. chittaphon groaned in pain as his lip involuntarily twitched. jungwoo immediately began to fret over his best friend, wrapping an arm around the shorter boy's shoulder and examining his face in great detail.

"look, woo, i appreciate you playing nurse and all but it's just a split lip. now, what the fuck did you want?" ten nearly growled the question, piercing the suddenly pink-faced boy with his glare. jungwoo shrugged and mumbled something under his breath, his sock-clad foot tapping against the tile floor of their dorm.

"jungwoo, speak up baby i can't understand a word you're saying," the thai man said, taking the washcloth away from his lip. jungwoo immediately jumped into action, grabbing the cloth and running over to their small sink. he ran it under cold water with shaking hands.

"i might, uh, have a clue on who x is..?" jungwoo spoke. his eyes looked everywhere except his roommate who sat stunned on the couch in his embarrassingly cute fluffy purple pajama pants that had kittens and stars on them.

"well spill the tea, bitch! who the fuck is crushing on my best friend?!" ten exclaimed, jumping out of his seat and rushing over to back-hug jungwoo. the korean male flushed at his roommate's actions.

"i was stalking kun's instagram—"

"again? i thought you were over him?"

"i am. anyways, i was stalking his instagram and i found a video from like last year and i'm not exactly sure who he was talking two 'cause there was like five people in the video but he called one of them xuxi!" jungwoo grinned, turning around and reciprocating ten's hug. the two began to jump in glee and squeal together.

"oh my fucking god kim jungwoo who was in the video?!" ten gasped once they stopped, gripping the younger's shoulders and shaking him slightly.

"it was all the chinese friends so: renjun, chenle, sicheng, tzuyu, amber, and yukhei," jungwoo counted on his fingers as he listed the names, nodding in confirmation once he finished. ten paused, digesting the information before sliding over to his desk. the male grabbed a sheet of looseleaf and a orange pen, writing down all of the information in hangul. jungwoo stood behind ten with his hands on the boy's bare shoulders, observing the writing.

"tzuyu and amber are immediately off the list because they're females and renjun and chenle are obviously not in college which means it's only yukhei and sicheng left," ten observed, crossing the names off as he talked. jungwoo recalled everything he knew about x. the tall male gasped as recalled a crucial piece of information, nearly falling on his butt.

"what?!" ten screamed, turning around and grabbing jungwoo's forearms. jungwoo shook his head and bit his lower lip slightly. he picked up the pen ten had dropped in his shock, clicking it and making a line through one of the names.

"x called me hyung. sicheng is older than me," jungwoo explained, staring chittaphon in the eyes. the thai male gasped dramatically, throwing his head back and placing the back of his hand on his forehead. jungwoo giggled at his friend and slapped his thigh lightly.

"chinese hunk wong yukhei has a crush on my bestie? that's astounding, truly," ten teased. the thai boy smiled only to flinch when pain struck him once again. jungwoo's lips parted ever so slightly, the younger rushing back to the sink and picking the blue (with a patch of red) washcloth up. he wrung it out once so it didn't drip water everywhere in their dorm room before he ran back to his foreign friend and slapped the washcloth on his mouth. chittaphon yelped in pain but was muffled by the washcloth. ten glared at jungwoo before relaxing on the wooden chair and letting the korean play nurse.

-

snoopywoo started following wongyk

-

jun @snoopywoo • 19s
your secret is safe with me
5/27/18, 6:18 PM
1 Retweet  23 Likes
chen @chenlegend
@snoopywoo i'm shaking what does this mean

a/n;
hi!! this story is currently being translated into polish by OriginalBaeChan (thank you so much!!) so if anyone is interested, feel free to check it out!

i love you all! thank you for being patient with me and this story :-) feel free to pm me on here, twitter (markhyuckuwu) or ig (markhyuckuwu)! i hope you all are happy & healthy :-)) good luck to everyone taking finals, don't stress too much!!