Chapter 6

Day 18
10 days till war
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
POV KIETH :

Pidge: k-kieth can I ask you something?

Kieth: yh what is it?

Pidge: Do you think I'm p-pretty?

I looked at her as she looked down ,I didn't know how to respond I want to tell her she was the most gorgeous person I've ever met, but i couldn't .

Pidge: I-it's ok it was a stupid question anyways I mean I already know the answer I know that I'm ugly and not as pretty as allura or any girl.  I mean who would want a girl with short hair and chipped nails with bare skin right?

I couldn't  just let her talk about herself like that then that's when it hit me . I grabbed her by the cheeks and looked at her brown amber eyes.

Kieth: You are the most GORGEOUS person I've ever met why would you let ur self  say that. Who in the would told you that your ugly. Cause pidge your the best friend I've ever had you made become a new person. Your amber eyes light up the whole room , elwhenever you come in the room the whole world stops and they stare for a while literally. And pidge the reason I'm saying this to you is because you deserve so much more than lance and cause ,cause I - I .

Right here ,right now I was going to confess my love to pidge then all of a sudden lance came with allura outside the door. They were laughing. I looked at pidge who looked like she was blushing but then looked like she was pissed at lance.

POV PIDGE : I was  so pissed at lance . He was cheating on me . It all makes sense.  All those times he didn't want to spend time with me  he would be with allura .  Lance passed by like we weren't there.

Pidge: really? Not even A SORRY. WHY LANCE WHY. DID YOU HAVE TO PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS. Just cause ,I said  so you found yourself a new hoe. No offense allura but your leading Shiro on and that's NOT ok.

Lance and allura looked at each other until lance spoke.

Lance: First of all you don't speak to the princess like that 

Pidge: OF WHAT FUCKING PRINCESS WE'RE THE ONLY ONES OUT HERE. SHE'S NO PRINCESS TO ME  .

Lance: PIDGE GO NOW.

I stared at lance with my red puff watery eyes. Then I looked at kieth.

Kieth: Pidge?  R u- PIDGE

Then all of a sudden ,everything went black.
____________________________________

POV KIETH : I didn't know what to do pidge was heart broken she was in so much pain that she fainted . All cause of lances stupid actions . Allura should have know better ,I mean she s a princess after all. I grabbed pidge beforw she could fall head first on the floor. I laid her down on the floor and tried t wake her up.  Nono pidge plz you can't .
PIDGE, PLEASE.
====================================

A/N I was wondering if you guys like the book ? I'm srry for really Kate update I'm writing a new book non voltron but yh and I  just wanted to know if you guys actually like it so I can do it more often if not I'll make a few more chapters and end it pretty fast but yh.