Chapter 8 But I Thought?

Day 19
9 days till war
______________________________

I went to get fresh air I felt lonely ,I felt confused I didn't know what I wanted . Should I listen to my heart or my mind. Ugh why am I so stubborn? You like kieth  and kieth likes you ? Why won't you just go with him? I kept thinking until I heard footsteps and hid. It was kieth? I saw him get into a pod. It was almost like he was going somewhere . Then I saw him hid under the pod from SOMEONE  . Allura?
What was SHE doing here ?
She got on the pod and kieth realized it was allura.

"Allura?" Said kieth confused . Allura immediately reacted in fear and fell off the pod right into kieths arms. They gazed at each other like there was nobody else in the universe.

 They gazed at each other like there was nobody else in the universe

"What? I thought k-kie- maybe I was too late maybe I want the one after all" said pidge sadly

"What? I thought k-kie- maybe I was too late maybe I want the one after all" said pidge sadly. Pidge ran inside back to her room. She was done with people. She was done of stupid people breaking her heart . All she wanted to do was go back to earth with her family . Pidge slept that  night thinking about kieth and allura and how she was wrong about everything . If only she was good at human communication and not smarts .

   "Maybe I was too late" she mumbled tearing up just like she did when lance broke her heart, she remembered how lance kissed her and how he said he loved her . But then realized that he used her, lance played with her feeling . Pidge didnt want to belive that Keith did the same thing . All she wanted to believe was that she belonged to someone .
______________________________

Day 20
8 days till war
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Pidge cried herself to sleep with lost hope .The next day everyone went to the dining room expect for pidge who was still asleep.

"Where's pidge?" Said lance worried

"I don't know I haven't talked to her in a while." Replied kieth .

"Well if your going to hang out with her at least tell her you love her !" Said lance 

"WELL LOOK I'VE BEEN PRETTY BUSY LATELY I DON'T NEED SOMEONE ELSE TO distract ME ,IF YOU LOVE PIDGE SO MUCH I WON'T YOU JUST TELL HER CAUSE ,I SURELY DON'T , I DONT NEED HER IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW ! said kieth not noticing that pidge had woken up and was standing right behide him.

"Uh kieth" said lance pointing to the girl behide him.

"What? "Said kieth turning around.

   "SO THIS IS WHAT YOU THINK OF ME A DISTRACTION?"Said pidge running out of the dining room.

"Pidge wait I -I didn't PIDGE!! SAID kieth

Pidge ran outside only to find a dead end .

Kieth followed and ran towards pidge.

"GET YOUR FUCKING FACE AWAY FROM ME . ALLURA WAS RIGHT WE CAN'T EVER TRUST GALRA !!!!!" yelled pidge .