chapter 7

Day 18
10 days till war
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
POV KIETH :

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT LANCE". I said with my boiling red face.
Everyone just stayed quite as I took pidge to her bed .
"JUST so you know pidge won't ever talk to you again!" I closed the door on lance and went beside pidge who was laying unconscious.
------------------------------
Day 19
9 days till war
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
POV PIDGE :

It was the next day and I woke up to kieths snoring I could hardly remember anything last night. What did I do? I got up and tried to change but since there was no closest( we'd put our clothes in a drawer ) I had to change somewhere kieth couldn't see me . I tried so hard not to be noticed but kieth woke up. FUCK! !!!!!
YOU PREV LOOK AWAY!" I said throwing him a pillow .

POV: KEITH

"Oh S-sorry I didn't know you were changing." Said kieth with his face as red as his shirt. " hey pidge do you remember anything from last night?"

"No not really. I kinda only remember lance cheating on me sadly."

"Oh , are you sure ?" I said sadly.

"Why?" Said pidge confused

"Pidge i- I like you and we had a moment together. Are you sure you don't Remember anything? You really don't remember when I comforted you?

"K-kie I-" pidge got interrupted by allura who made it even awarkerd.

"Guys hunk made breakfast " allura says as I walk off giving her a rude look.

POV PIDGE :
I followed kieth but allura stops me .

" pidge I'm really sorry we were in the moment and it just kinda happened I didn't mean to-" she says but I interrupt

" Are sure your sorry cause to me that kiss meant everything to YOU . YOU knew I was dating lance and you still kissed him and I'm not just blaming you I'm blaming lance too! So if your really sorry don't talk to me got it " I said leaving the room and head towards the dining room.

"Ok everyone we have decided who would do what for war has we said we will have partners . Shiro and hunk, me and lance and pid-

"We got it thank you." I say,
Everyone was assigned to something for a fighting  plan ,me and kieth got assigned to hacking tech. Me and kieth went to my room to work.

"Hey pidge what were you going to say this morning? " said kieth with his eyes closed and his arms crossed laid on my bed.

"Oh i- I was going to say something but I guess it won't matter"

"What do you mean it won't matter? Pidge you do matter or at least you do to me an-

"Kieth I can't I like you too but I still love lance even though he cheated I'm still recovering from what happened I just can't right now I don't think I want to get into a relationship right now I'm sorry." I run out of the room to go to the bathroom . I look at a mirror and see that my once short hair was now growing . I was getting older . I hope someday I get to go back to earth. I sit in the bathroom for at least an hour until I walked outside to get fresh air ,I got my armer and headed but suddenly I heard footsteps.