Chapter 3 Forgiveness

Day 3
23 days till war
---------------------------------------------------------

POV PIDGE :
I had have enough of kieth. I'm going to show him whose boss. The next morning I put my favorite bad ass look. It wasn't something I'd normally wear but I least I'd get some respect. I went  to dining room where everyone was .

Allura: Pidge just the pers- .  what are you wearing ?

Pidge: Oh this well SOME people weren't treating me very well so I decided to show them that I'm not a kid.

Allura: mmm? Well anyways I have exciting  news!!!

Pidge: What is it?

Allura : We found your brother Matt!!!!

I lost my bad ass look and jumped up and down as if I was a 12 yr old child.

Pidge: NO way ,my brother matt, is alive?

Allura: yes and we have the coordinates,the only problem is that we have to wait 3 days to get ur brother do to the ship getting fixes but yes he is alive.

I was so happy . I could believe it me finding my brother

POV KIETH: I walked into the dining room and ate some green goo. I saw pidge walk in so confident and looked like she was going to kill someone then she looked dead at me. She looked so hott in what she was wearing. I was happy that her brother was alive but that would mean she would leave.
====================================

3 days past
20 days till war
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

POV PIDGE: I was so happy ! Today was the day I get to see my brother matt.

Shiro: pidge are you sure you want to go alone?

Pidge : Well I guess I'll take lance

Lance : Sorry pidgey but I want to get stronger and have more training in so I can be ready for war.

Pidge : Oh well I gue-

Allura: How about kieth. If ur going to be with each other in the war then I suggest you two need to work on your relationship!

Pidge: Fine. Let's go kieth.

We go into my lion together but without a word.

Kieth: look I'm sorry.

Pidge: For what insulting me, making fun of me, pressuring me?

Keith: Y-ye

Pidge : do you really expect for me to forgive you?

Kieth: LOOK IT'S NOT EASY TO SAY SORRY OK. YOU SHOULD BE I EVEN SAID SORRY AT ALL.

I felt bad for telling him that but he hs to right to disrespect me . I didn't know what to say after he yelled at me.

Pidge: I forgive you.

Kieth hovered over my shoulder and I saw a small smile in the corner of my eye. I blushed a little but it went away.

Pidge: where her now time to find matt.

Kieth pulled me back leading me to him close.

Kieth : We can't just go we need another way in .

Pidge: I'll try to jack something .

POV KIETH : she looked so cute when she did her hacking stuff sometimes I wish she was MINE.

Pidge: found it .

I followed her to the door. I kicked the door open and then looked to see if there was someone there. We looked and looked for pidge's brother but nothing . Then suddenly she stops.

Kieth: pidge?

Pidge : we're never going to find him, he's not here.

Kieth: Pidge don't lose hope , we'll find him ,I promise.

Her sad eyes looked at me as if saying thank you . Usually people would hug each other and I felt like that's what she needed so I hugged her . It felt like we were the only people in the whole world. I felt safe and happy. Then I felt something go up. FUCK. Good thing I'm wearing my armor so she wouldn't see. We broke the hugged apart and started to search again.

Pidge: Matt?

Matt: Pidge? PIDGE! IS IT REALLY YOU?

I saw pidge run up to matt hugging like they never hugged before .

Pidge: I thought you were dead?

Matt: How did you find me?

Pidge: I had some help!

Pidge looks at me and smiles. I watched them hug each other and let them talk for a little bit. We went back to the green lion and flew back to the castle ship or at least we tried to. We were lost in outer space when a large cat.

Kieth: where are we ?

Pidge: I don't know?

Matt: I know how to get back but it will have to take about a week,

Kieth: yh that's fine but we need to before the war .

Matt: don't worry you will.

We were all tired. Matt had to stay up and figure out how to get home pidge fell asleep and I was half awake. I saw pidge get cold so I gave her a blanket and cuddled with her then I heard matt .

Matt: I heard that you wanted to be with her in war. I hope you do. You'd make a good partner to my sister, take good care of her.

Then I feel alseep with pidge in my arms.