Chapter 9 Time

(A/N , hello guys I just wanted to say all the drawings  are the not mine the credit goes to the respective artists)

Day 21
9 days till war
______________________________

"GET YOUR FUCKING FACE AWAY FROM ME . ALLURA WAS RIGHT WE CAN'T EVER TRUST GALRA !!!!!" yelled pidge . Pidge felt bad but after what kieth said she was sure she meant what she said.

Both stood in silence ,not a word spoken until allura came.

"Pidge may I talk to kieth?"

"W-well where kinda b-" Kieth said but was interrupted by pidge .

Pidge looked back at kieth and rolled her eyes.

"Sure ,have all the time you NEED." Pidge said leaving and holding her middle finger up high enough so kieth could see.

"What was that all about?" Allura said .

"Nothing ,so what did you have to tell me that couldn't wait" said kieth kinda annoyed.

"Well kieth I'm here to put our differences aside . With you being part galra and me being altean we were meant to be sworn enemies ,and kieth I love YOU. "

Kieth stood in shock .

" I'm sorry Allura I-I have to think about . I have mixed feelings for everything I just need time to think."

Allura nodded and walked away leaving kieth alone. At the Corner of the door stood lance .

"There ,are you happy ,he likes pidge , to bad pidge doesn't like non of you two." Said allura .

Lance looked sad. As allura began to walk away.

"I just want HER to be happy ." Said lance before allura was gone.

"Then tell her cause right now she doesn't give two shits about anyone." Said allura do annoyed with all this drama ,deep down allura had feelings for lance but she knew what she did before was wrong she wanted to fix it.

------------------------------

Meanwhile while that's going on....

Pidge left in anger running to her room flopping on top of her bed ,looking up at the ceiling , how could she be a distraction? Pidge felt like she was in the way of everything not just in relationships but with everything , missions ,conversions ,BOYS all she wanted to do was go to her planet ,earth .

Shiro came into her room.

"Pidge ? " aked shiro

"Yes? " she said "please don't come talk to me about your troubles with allura" she mumbled under breathe .

"What?" Said Shiro .

"Nothing what do you need?"said pidge

"Well you stormed out at breakfast and you haven't gone out ."

" i can't go out were in space" said pidge stating the obvious.

"Well, YOU know what I MEAN." Said Shiro."come on pidge"

"Fine, guess your the only one I have to complain about my life right now so why not?" Answered "katie", "Well you see it all started when I fell in love with lance and then caught him cheating with Allu-.

Pidge thought about how Shiro liked allura he didn't want to hurt their relationship but as salty as she was she wanted to show allura how it felt to be betrayed .

"I'm sorry Shiro but lance cheated on me with allura then I began hanging out with kieth , he seemed sweet and kind ,I thought he liked me but i guess I was just a distraction to him " pidge said sadly looking down at her hands as they made a fist then closing her eyes as they teared up.