Chapter 18- Smite me

I know I know. Please spare me the details about how much I have neglected my writing. I understand some of my readers are highly upset with me but I had so much to do and ended up being so under stress I got sick. It is hard right now but I am on summer vacation and I have more free time. Especially since I have more support. Seeing your comments and demands help me out a lot. At one point I wanted to quit because I felt that I was literally writing just to put something out and no one will read it. But seeing people messaging me telling me to update(Especially this story) it really does help me out. Please check out my other story because I really don't want to be writing fanfics all the time.

Belle held a lingering eye on her daughter who was currently kicking and screaming on the floor. She sighed deeply before stepping over her and walking into the next room. Little footsteps padded quickly behind her as Aspen whined. After Belle told Aspen-for the fourth time- that she and Neymar wanted to be alone for the evening, she would not have it. It made her smile at the fact at how quick of a connection him and her daughter grew, but two adults need alone time once in a while.

"Baby, next time you can have a daddy daughter date. " Belle's lips twitched as Aspen calmed down almost immediately. "How does that sound?"

She got an answer quickly by her rapid head nodding.

"That's my girl."

Before anyone one else could speak, Neymar walked through the door carrying a bouquet of flowers. Her eyes scanned the gorgeous flowers before drifting onto his attire. Her smile dropped tremendously when she noticed that he was wearing his kit.

"You have a match?" Disappointment dripped in her voice and she didn't try to cover it. This date was all she could think about and now he was canceling? "The Cup isn't for another two weeks."

"It's a friendly. I'm so sorry, Belle. I completely forgot.."

She narrowed her eyes at the flowers he was holding. "Then what's with the flowers?"

A lovely smirk swept on his lips as he handed them over to her. "I may have a match, but don't think I will weasel out of this date." He held up his arm and tugged on his short sleeve, "I have something up my sleeve, LittleFoot."

Her heart fluttered as relief soared in her insides. "Really?" she sounded like she were a child on her birthday, but she didn't care at all. "What is it?"

Neymar gave her a knowing look before getting on his knees to greet Aspen. She ran over in his arms and gave him a big kiss on his cheek. "Hey LittleOne. I have a surprise for you as well." He grabbed something from behind and whipped out yet another little jersey for him. This time it matched exactly like his but it had her name on the back. "I also got one for mommy as well." He then winked up at Belle.

Aspen gasped loudly and squeezed the polyester shirt against her chest and looked at Belle as if asking to put it on. Neymar caught the pleading look and asked her to lift her arms. She did as told and he slipped the jersey over her t-shirt.

"Look at my little footballer." He smiled at her. Her big brown eyes grew in size and she ran over to the mirror to look at herself. Once she did a full round gaze, she jumped up and down happily. "Yay! Let go!"

"Mommy has to put on her jersey." Neymar said holding another polyester jersey in front of her. "She will look stunning representing me just like you are."

"Go mommy!" Aspen wrapped her tiny hands around Belle's and pulled her forward towards the door. "I wanna go!" Belle held her hands up in defense before sliding on the jersey as well. Neymar shot her a wide smile and grabbed her in his arms.