Chapter 5: Wake up.

-Adam's pov-

It's been 5 whole days and she hasn't woken up. I just wish she would come back already. She can't die on me now. I need her. I walked into the room and seen her laying there.

"Victoria.. please wake up." I say. I walk over to the side of her bed and sits in a chair next to it.

"Tori.. please?" I ask as i grab her hand.

"Tori.. if you hear me.. squeeze my hand.." i say. There was nothing.

"Victoria.. please. I can't do this without you. I need you. If you hear me just PLEASE squeeze my hand." I say ask i began to cry.

Nothing happened again. I just couldn't anymore. I was giving up. I put my head down and continued to hold her hand. I couldn't stop crying. I didn't know if this was the end. What if she never wakes up? What if i never get to see her again? I began crying a little more.

"Please Tori. Everyone misses you. My life isn't complete without you. Please.. just.. please squeeze my hand." I said. Her finger started twitching. I looked up at her.

"Please..." i whisper.  She squeezes my hand softly. I was so in shocked .. i didnt know what to do.

"GUYS SHE CAN HEAR US!" I screamed as i jumped up and kissed her forehead. Jason and Maddie ran in the room.

"What happened? " jason asks.

"Watch this.." i say. I grab tori's hand and look at her.

"Tori if you can hear me squeeze my hand three times. She squeezed it three times.

"Tori! You're awake! I missed you!" Maddie screams.

"We all missed you, baby!" I say excitedly.

-skips time-

Jason and maddie when home.. but i stayed with Tori. I didnt want to leave her side. She was asleep.. i could tell. I walked over to the side of her bed and i seen there was enough room for me to lay down on the bed with her. I laid down and wrapped my arm around her.

"I love you, Victoria. " i say quietly as i kiss her forehead.

"I love you too, Adam." I heard a voice say. It sounded like tori. But it couldnt have been her.

"...Tori?" I said. She giggles.

"Why am I at the hospital? " she asks.

"Mitch or whatever his name is .. was trying to shoot me.. but you jumped in front if me.. and he shot you instead.." I say. She turns around to where she's facing me and looks me in the eyes.

"At least im in here for a good cause." She says smiling. I pull her closer and and i kiss her nose.

"I love you,Tori." I say.

"I Love you too, Adam." Shes says.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
I wonder whats going to happen to Mitch.

Will they ever meet with them again?

Will more bad things happen?

Find out in the next chapter. 

(Sorry this one is short)

-TLM